Chapter 49. A fishing adventure

Hi guys, many of you requested Ian's P.O.V. So here it is. It's a long and fun-filled chapter. So enjoy reading.

I'm sorry about the delay guys. I have been trying the upload this chapter since yesterday afternoon. Wattpad is having trouble again. It is quite frustrating. You guys know that I don't like to be late. Anyway enjoy reading about our boys.

Ian's P.O.V           

My parents still hadn't learned how to handle Zeus's antics. They always complained about him. My parents were surprised when Zeus started singing and dancing. I ignored their shocked faces then joined my mate on stage for an encore. I liked the song that Zeus had dedicated to me. And not because it had great lyrics, but because my husband had made an effort to make me happy with it. Zeus and I spent our night while dancing and doing karaoke with Hera, Victor, Keagan, and the others. We had a lot of fun together. I was exhausted by the end of the night.

Zeus and I went back to our room after bidding everyone good night. I decided to take a shower while Zeus went through his emails. I heard a knock on our door the moment I walked out of the bathroom. Zeus groaned when he realized who came to disturb us. He grabbed a clean towel then uttered while walking into the bathroom, "They are your parents, Ian. You deal with them." I sighed while opening the door for my parents. My mother frowned while looking around the room. I wasn't surprised when I heard her say, "It seems like all the rooms have different layouts."

My father shook his head while looking at my mother. He put his hand on my mother's shoulder, then asked her, "Have you forgotten what we came here to do, Margaret?" My mother smiled at my father then responded to him with, "Of course not, Cain. How could I forget? I was admiring Herac and Kasadya's taste." My mother placed a kiss on my cheek suddenly, then uttered, "We came here to apologize to you, Ian. We are sorry for reacting the way we did earlier. We were just shocked to see the future ruler of the underworld performing like a pop star."

My father chuckled then added, "What your mother is trying to say is that we like to get to know your mate better, Ian. Do you think that Zeus would mind if your mother and I joined you guys on your fishing trip tomorrow?" I smiled at my father, then responded to him in determination with, "No, he won't mind father. You guys are welcome to join us. Zeus loves spending time with the family. I'm glad that you guys took the first step in getting to know him. You will finally see how amazing he is. I'll mind-link you guys when it's time to leave."

My father nodded, then walked out of the room with my mother. I got startled when I heard Zeus suddenly ask me, "What did they want, Ian?" I shook my head when I realized that Zeus had blocked my parent's out. I decided to punish him when I noticed that he had done it just because he didn't want to hear my mother's banter. I smiled broadly at my mate, then responded to him with, "You'll find out in the morning, Zeus." I was glad when Zeus didn't inquire any further. Zeus was going to get the shock of his life the next day.

I went straight to bed because I was still angry with Zeus. Zeus thought that I was tired. So he didn't bother me any further. We got up early in the morning to get ready for our fishing trip. My eyes widened in shock when I saw my mate standing in a speedo in front of me. I couldn't let my parents see Zeus in a speedo even if he looked magnificent in it. I groaned then asked Zeus, "Wouldn't you feel more comfortable in shorts, Zeus?" Zeus smirked at me while striking a pose. I sighed when I heard him say while pointing at his groin, "It's not every day that I get a chance to let these bad boys loose, Ian. I don't need clothes to fish. I can catch a giant tuna fish with my eyes closed."

I was just about to ask Zeus to put on some clothes when I heard Neziah squeal. Zeus and I quickly went to see why the little boy was so excited. I was shocked when I saw a Kitsune chasing after Neziah. It seemed like the creature was obsessed with the little boy. Zeus let the beast be when he noticed that his father, Kasadya, had sealed its powers. Hera joined us after a while. She was pretty thrilled to see the Kitsune. She squealed when the Kitsune changed into a cute little fox to attract attention.