11. We Finally Get a Prophecy

"Okay, give me a second t-" Rachel froze, sitting down on the stool. Her eyes glowed green again and green mist began to pour out from her mouth.

"Here comes the prophecy," Clarisse said, rubbing her hands together in waiting anticipation.

Rachel began to recite the prophecy, her voice raspy and hoarse, not her own.

"Child of rose will set thy destined free
Daughter of wisdom will be one of thee
Child of Hermes but times three
Son of color will be a trustee
Twins of the dove will be of assist
And daughter of war will persist
Reverse the hands to end her reign
Elixir of the creator will attain
Do this before the blood moon sails
Or else you will certainly fail."

Rachel gasped as if she had ran out of air, returning to her regular self. "Did you guys get that all?" She said.

Clarisse repeated it to Rachel to show that she had. Clarisse had a fantastic memory, if you can't tell. "Okay, let's break this down," Clarisse said. "Child of rose has to be you, right Drew? The rose is Aphrodite's sacred flower."

Drew nodded. "And daughter of wisdom has to be a daughter of Athena," She said.

"Right," Rachel said. "And child of Hermes but times three has to be the Hermes triplets, Danielle, Marcel, and Adele."

"Yeah," Clarisse agreed, "Son of color... color is Iris, right? So a son of Iris."

"Twins of the dove... the dove is my mother's sacred animal. So it has to be the Heartlace twins, Dove and Darrell. They're the only twins in the Aphrodite cabin," Drew said.

"And daughter of war will persist is me!" Clarisse said proudly.

"Reverse the hands to end her reign... 'her' is obviously Piper, but what does it mean 'reverse the hands?'" Rachel pondered.

"Why don't we figure it out when we have a daughter or Athena with us," Drew smiled. The other two nodded in agreement.

"Elixir of the creator will attain... well that probably means it has the power to do whatever the previous line means. Who's the creator?" Drew said.

"Gaea?" Clarisse guessed.

"No," Rachel said, smirking because she had a good idea on who it was, "Before that. Chaos."

Clarisse groaned. "It's settled! This will be impossible!" She said.

"Stay positive," Drew reminded her.

"And apparently we have to do this all before the blood moon sails. The blood moon is in four. That's tomorrow night! We have one day to fulfill the prophecy" Rachel said.

"Or else we'll fail," Clarisse sighed.

"You've completed a quest before. You saved Camp! You can definitely lead us to victory again," Drew said.

Clarisse nodded, but she looked uncertain, guilty even. Though Drew didn't know why.

Rachel cleared her throat, speaking up. "It doesn't mention me in the prophecy. I'll stay behind and monitor Piper, make sure she doesn't overthrow the gods or anything crazy like that," Rachel smiled.

"You sure?" Clarisse raised her eyebrow.

"Positive," Rachel nodded.

"Okay..." Drew said, drawling out the word. Rachel just beamed.

"Well then," Clarisse said, turning to a nervous looking Drew, "Ready to set out on your first quest ever?"

"Well when you put it that way-"

"You don't have a choice. Now come on, Tanaka," Clarisse ordered.

I made a prophecy! What did you guys think? I'd also like to apologize on how horrible it is. Peace out!