12. Looking Into Cosmos

Analysing the problems with the normal humans, I came to a conclusion that they all were hardwired with the inherent peculiarities. It was absolutely incorrigible and intangible to my sane Astorasian mind.

I should potentially try to research more on this as the situation appeared to be grim. Perhaps the normal human's brain developed at a really slow rate in comparison to us.

I mean why else would this girl be glowering at me for the past ten minutes?

Possibly she was suffering from some eye problem. However there were three other girls behind her who were making strange faces at me while glaring. And since it's not practically possible for all of them to have an eye problem at the same time, I shortly dismissed that inference.

Tapping my right foot against the floor, I waited for the third class of the day to be over. Well, it was too early for that as it hadn't even begun yet. I was waiting for the teacher to enter and this time hopefully with proper hairs and eyebrows too.

Well, that depended on the altercation between the teacher and that prankster.

Allegedly, West Jones.

If the teacher didn't came soon, I'd be forced to ask that girl about her eye problem. And while I didn't feel any particular concern for her, her orbs were at peril here. Though, not due of eye straining or something, rather because of me. I was getting irritated now with all this foolishness.

I wasn't used to having someone glare at me blatantly like that. Some people didn't like me in the past, but even they didn't dare express their loathing against me. They knew better than that. I tended to keep to myself, uninterested in the raging waves of tittle tattles among the young lords and ladies. It was boring. Scandalous things were rather the focus of the gossips, and I remained an outsider throughout the years. When I was younger, I usually hung out with Max and my cousins at the royals balls and festivities.

Then he left.

Anyways, this was whole another dimension. I wasn't the eldest princess of Astorasia in here and the strange female was still glaring at me.

That girl didn't knew me and vice versa so I couldn't comprehend the reason for which she was being like this. I couldn't just condone this irrational behaviour. If I only I had some powers, I would've made her slap herself ten times at least.

The blondie was fortunate to be facing me and not Rhea. She probably would've ended up blind the minute she started glaring like that. My cousin sister didn't possess a shred of patience for people like these. Mostly because she was the one doing the whole glowering business incessantly.

And throwing tantrums was like her second nature.

Her snobbish ways vexed me. However, we only met on special occasions, so it was easier for us to ignore each other's presence. To say that we didn't get along would be an understatement.

Being two months older than me, she was definitely lucky in the powers department. The fates decided to bestow three powers upon her while I wasn't even granted the general magic flair.

The unfairness of the whole situation infuriated me so much but the hopelessness of being stuck here won over it like everyday. Slowly I was losing all the reverence and awe I held for the dark witch.

She had saved my life from Uncle Remington. And she brought me out from excruciating pain of being incinerated from the inside, only to leave me alone in this strange world. I felt really grateful to her. But it was getting harder to stay here without the knowledge of conditions prevailing in Astorasia. My parents were probably searching for me there nonstop.