Chap 24 . I'm scared

" it was a prank " I exclaimed as I walked backwards into my room . I've been running from him for the last five minutes.

He threw me on the bed and tore of the dress I was wearing.

" kess " I shouted as I looked at my dress on the other side of the room.

He crashed hid lips to mine and I'm sure they're bruised. I moaned into the kiss felling myself getting wet.

I quickly took off his clothes and with one hard thrust he entered me.

I half scream half moan and he groaned. He started pounding into me mercilessly as I moan loudly. It's like he pouring out all his angers into sex  .

" oh lord have mercy " I moaned out loud.

" wrong name baby " he grunted.
I know everyone can probably hear me but I can't stop the moans .

He put my legs on his shoulders pulling me closer as he continued pounding into me .

A familiar feeling started building up in my stomach and I cum all over his cock screaming his name.

With one final thrust he came inside of me.

He layer beside both of us trying to catch our breaths .

I stare up at ceiling as my thoughts
wander .

I looked over at Kessan and what I saw broke my heart . His eyes were glossy and tears were on his cheeks .

" oh my god baby what's - "

" do have any idea what you did to me"

One prank can't hurt it that bad can it?

"Ya know,  after I got that phone call , it all stopped , my heart , why world everything around me crumbled. You might have taught it was funny but to me life itself doesn't have a meaning without you , I was ready to throw in the towel and just be with you forever , I was willing to take my own life for you . You know how much you mean to me , why did you do it , you mean more to me than anyone in this world ever did or ever will   ,I -I'm gonna take a shower " and with that he was gone with tears flowing down his cheek .

I looked at the clock to see that it's past eight am , how did I not notice the time , I went into the bathroom to take a long shower.

*

My eyes are puffy because I cried my eyes out during my shower thinking of how much I hurt him.

I sat on my bed contemplating whether or not to go down.

" is it true " Kessan burst into my room with puffy cheeks.

" yes " I know he's referring to the baby.

A big grin spread across his face and his eyes twinkled , then it all disappeared, and his face turn pale ,my heart is beating out of my chest , with anticipation.

He started mumbling something to him self , as I walk closer I hear what he's saying . " it's gonna hurt you, it's gonna hurt you , "

" kessa- "

" no Tish baby we can't keep it it's gonna hurt , I-i-it's gonna take you away from me "

All the blood drained from my face . I wasn't expecting that . If he doesn't want it why stay , so I turn from him with teary eyes .

As I stuff clothes into a bag and walk to the door.

" where are you going " he asked .
I walked pass him only to be pulled back .

" You don't want it and I'm gonna keep it so I'm leaving " I shouted looking in his eyes .

He pulled me to him and kissed me , shocked that he would kiss me at a time like this , I pulled back and slapped him , tears started flowing down his cheeks .

I turned to walk away and again he pulled me back but this time he held me in place , a sob left my lips I feel his tears soaking my shirt .

He started rocking us back and forth murmuring ' I'm sorry ' over and over .

"Why " I asked trough my tears .

" I'm scared " he whispered , and I'm scared now because he isn't scared of anything.

He sat on the ground pulling me with him still holding onto me .

" After my mom had Steph we were all happy , and I wanted a family just like that.  Everything changed when mom got pregnant again , she got sick a lot , she would always be in the hospital , I was gonna have a sister Tish. She didn't have the baby because it died inside of her , my mom ended up in a coma for 6 months , 6 months without her , I want kids with you , don't think I don't want kids ,actually I want three kids , I just don't want what happened to to happen to you , I'm scared OK , I can't lose you , I'm scared of loosing you " he finished wiping his tears . 

I got up and left him sitting and walked downstairs.

I see everyone looking in the kitchen either angry or shocked , OK I'm confused .

" who the hell put the muffins in the freezer " I hear an unfamiliar voice and I know I'm not gonna like her .

" I did , watcha gonna do about it , nothing " I shrugged as walked in the kitchen . In there is a blond  slightly taller than me , face full of make up.

" who are you " she asked looking me up and own .

". No who are you " I asked picking up an apple.

" I'm Natalie kessan's girlfriend " she seems proud .

" really I thought you'd be a ten " I scrunched up my nose and no I'm not trying to be rude .

" sorry to burst your bubble honey , but the only Mrs . Diaz around here is me , now I would really like it if you leave and don't look my mans direction  or I'll scoop your eyeballs out mmm "
I finished smiling sweetly.

" your Tish , what does he even see in you " she glared .

" everything you don't have and more , now please leave " I asked getting irritated .

" I don't like you " she spat .

" well bitch I don't like you either , I'm sure don't see me dying , and my man loves me so I really don't care what you think , now fucking leave before I go crazy ass bitch and blow your fucking brains out " I spoke calmly .
Her eyes widened as she ran out the door .

I rushed to my car before anyone could say anything , and started driving to our house .

He must feel sad , I can't know how that feel but I need time to think , why did he have to say that.

As I parked outside the house all i felt was anger , not toward Kessan  Im just  angry.

I slammed the door not caring about neighbors.