Chap 10. office

"I like you too" I whispered he got off the bed and walk over to me . " you know you should be resting right " I looked at him to see him smirking.

He placed his hand on the two sides of my face and looked in my eyes , his touch alone made me feel dizzy. He placed his lips on mine . The kiss was slow and passionate. I was aching in places I never did before.

" hey ti-" I pulled away from him and turned my head to the side. " um Anna was wondering if you're still coming to watch the movie" he asked

" tell her I'm coming" I whisper shouted and with that he left , Kessan had a wide grin on his face . He took my hand and led me out of the room , " you should be resting" he stopped and faced me towering over me with his 6ft something and me being 5ft 8.

He touched my cheek and my body shivered , he realized and smirked.
He kissed my lips briefly and started walking.

"Where am I going to sit " I asked pouting , everyone has a couch to themselves lying on . " your lying with me " Kessan smiled making space for me to lay and I gladly went. I layer with my back facing his front .

They chose were thing a scary movie in the dark and I didn't like either. I saw a man head remove for his body and at this point I had my face in Kessan chest . Everyone laughed because I was the only one scared .  I fell asleep halfway through the movie with Kessan hand rapped around my waist. M

**********************

"Prinni wake up " someone whispered in my ear . I groaned an fell back asleep well tried . " c'mon baby wake up morning is calling " Kessan said shaking me .

" let it go to voicemail , I'll call back later " I groaned. He chuckled and flip me over so I was now on my back.
"You have school " he had a point but I just felt really weak . Even my own response shocked me.

"I'm the smartest kid in the school I can miss a year if I want , just stay in bed and let's sleep all day "

He got off me and took me to the bathroom . " get ready " he stated seriously.

By the time I reached school I had 30 minutes before my classes began.
I was walking to the cafe when someone stopped me . " hi I know we are not friends and all but I'm new and I really like your jacket " Infront of me stood a brown haired , black eye girl , she looked new . She looks like she'd be a good friend.

" you want it " I asked smiling , today I was wearing another Gucci suit but different colors.

Her face lit up "really you would give me " I nodded and took it off and handed it to her . She squealed and hug me there tightly then she pulled away
" I'm sorry it's just your the only person who has been nice to me since I came in just glad I made a friend . " she exclaimed still smiling .

We walked to cafe and sat . " when did you start here " I asked " just yesterday" she shrugged.

" I heard your the smartest girl in the school is is true " I didn't like bragging but I'm proud of myself. " yes " I said smiling.

" OMG your boyfriend is totally hot , that's an understatement he's a god , you two look perfect together. " she squealed.

"He's -" I was cut off.   " oh I know I am , oh Prinni you left your phone in the car " Kessan said from behind me .
"What does Prinni mean " she asked
" yea what does it mean " I asked as I took my phone .

"It's a shortening for princess" and with that he pecked my lips and left .

"I never asked what's your name" I asked " I'm Bella Jones , everyone know you because of your boyfriend "she shrugged.

"I didn't kn-" I was cut off again .why does everyone find it fit to cut me off and. "Hi Tish "I looked to see the schools quarter back sitting at my table . He was handsome but he was still nowhere in Kessan's league .

" hi?"I asked " I'm having a party at my house Friday night care to join " I looked over to Bella who is giving me a pleading look . " can I bring a friend " I asked .

"Unless it's that guy that just left " he winked and left. Bella was giving me the please-take-me-with-you look .
"OK " she squealed and went off to class as I did to mine .
The rest of the day was a blur .

Kessan picked me up as usual .
As he pulled the front the door I rushed into the kitchen to get some water that I was dying for but not without muttering a hi to Dante , shery ,lAnna and ked-ked.

After downing a bottle I turn to see everyone staring at me. " hey Tish why were you called to the principals office today " Steph asked as he walked into the kitchen . " what did you do " everyone asked in a chorus including Kessan .

" I didn't do anything the principal just told me that I can do the examination with the students who are graduating in a month and graduate with them , well she said I didn't have to do the exams but it would look unfair to others so ," and I trailed off .

"Wow , you have to teach me how come you do only one out of four years of college and I have to do all four" Steph stated while pouting.

" hey kess can I go to a party on Friday"I shout from inside my bathroom. After coming upstairs I did all my homework and studied and ate dinner now I'm showering for bed .

I heard the bathroom door opened and scream , good thing the glass is foggy . "Hey what the fuck" I shouted as he just ignored me . " where " he asked while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush and start brushing his teeth . "Hey that's mine , where's your " I asked turning of the shower.

" it's in my room and  I'm lazy so I'm using yours , now who's party are you going to" he asked

" Connor , he's the schools quarter back and he asked me if could come" I said not sure if he'd allow me , "I'll think about it " he stated before leaving.