"You cared, then?"

Începe de la început

But by all the gods, it seemed that you didn't think of him twice, and now Taehyung's mind was plagued with nothing but you.

Damn Athena's blood.

You were driving him insane, and that was exactly what concerned him.

Perhaps you were into the other gender. Taehyung pouted thoughtfully as he considered this, cocking his head. You had indeed been far more comfortable talking with girls, as far as he had seen, with less use of your sharp tongue and more of those beautiful smiles you so rarely shot him.

But then again, that boy in the shop...

Yeonjun. That was his name. Good-looking? Undoubtedly. But surpassing his godly looks? Not a chance.

But he way you casually talked with your 'Jun', even playfully flirted back to his advances... it was driving Taehyung up the wall. What did the boy with blue hair have that he didn't? What was it that had made you smile at him?

Ugh, Taehyung's ego had taken a hit. It wasn't so much that he was jealous- well, no, he was. Because the unattainable girl he'd wanted to f*ck into oblivion because of her damned teasing tongue and her challenging glares was not even interested in him.

There was no other explanation- you could not under any circumstances be attracted to males, because then you would undoubtedly be attracted to him, and it certainly didn't seem that way.

What would the boys think? Taehyung shook his head and shuddered at the thought. His brothers, his best friends, were just as eager to sleep around as him, but none of them had quite surpassed his body count. What indeed would they think that the largest womanizer in the world's memory, second only to Zeus himself, could not attain a single mortal (kind of mortal, at least) girl?

You, you, you. Taehyung could not stop thinking of your infuriating smirk when you'd gotten the best of him, or the way you yanked him in so firmly, so close, and yet your face refused to move from a mask of unimpressed.

Gods dammit, Taehyung, get a grip on yourself! Getting all riled over a girl? You've lost your touch.

Exhaling slowly, Taehyung tried to shove all thoughts of you from his mind, running his long fingers through his crimson locks. No, he'd get you, one way or another, curse or not. Taehyung's tongue began to tease at his lips just thinking about it, thinking about ruining you. But no- after the headache larger than the one Athena gave Zeus you had given him, he wasn't going to stop there. No, Taehyung was going to destroy you, until no one else could ever satisfy you, until you thought of no one but him, could say nothing but his name. 

The question was, though- how?

You unceremoniously kicked the door of your flat open, eyes droopy and slightly teary from all the reading and the studying and the 'forcing yourself to stay awake for one more lecture' you had been doing

You unceremoniously kicked the door of your flat open, eyes droopy and slightly teary from all the reading and the studying and the 'forcing yourself to stay awake for one more lecture' you had been doing. This is what you got for skipping class, but at least now you were mostly caught up.