Chapter 21: It's You, My LUV (Taemin & Naeun POV) - Epilogue

A/N: The significance of this chapter title is that Taemin's OST for 'TTBY' is titled 'It's You' while Apink's recent hit song is titled 'LUV'.

~ ~ ~

(Taemin POV)

(~One Month Later~)

Cameras were flashing right in front of my face and a microphone attached to a table stared at me waiting for me to speak. This was a scene I had been familiar with, which could be said the same for my girlfriend, who was also by my side.

What must be the special occasion you might ask? Actually it was two special occasions. Firstly, the book that Naeun and I had worked on so hard for the last nine months was finally published. Secondly, it was the first time Naeun and I were facing the media as an official celebrity couple. The media wanted to catch up on our relationship status it seemed. Guess you couldn't blame them for that.

Naeun was surprisingly cool about this whole issue. Apink recently took quadruple crowns on all music shows, earning as many as sixteen official and unofficial wins. Now, it was SHINee's turn to look towards Apink with envy. Twice as well, she sent video messages to me on these music shows, which gained a lot of attention from the fans indeed. The news articles were a buzz as a result.

Back to the present, we were able to find a willing publishing company to help publish the story of our lives. That brought us to where we were that day, preparing to answer the questions from the media.

Well, that also included our official statements of our relationship. Well why not.

As the press conference got into full swing, I watched Naeun carefully whenever I had the chance. She answered the reporter's questions calmly. The same could be said for me.

The first part of the conference was mostly about the story and the publication itself. I gave the basics, like the synopsis, the ideas behind the story, collaborating with Naeun and the struggle of balancing the project and our schedules at the same time.

At last, the interviewing shifted to our relationship.

"Taemin ssi," a reporter finally asked. "There were rumours that the story is actually about the relationship between you and Naeun. A lot of netizens reading your story online are linking that with your recent confirmed relationship with her. Is that true?"

Without hesitation, I replied, "Ne. They aren't wrong. This is actually reminiscent, if not actually, of my story of finding my first love, Son Naeun, who happens to be sitting right next to me."

I watched the reporters jotting down notes. This was certainly news for everyone.

"Do you have anything to say about this, Son Naeun ssi?" another reporter asked.

"Honestly," Naeun began, "I never realised it until quite recently. I must thank my team leader-nim because it was by chance that I got to work with Taemin. If I hadn't got that chance, he would be lost...as I would have been if I had not been enlightened about the back story of our...story?"

She was so pretty when doing interviews. How had I not noticed that before. It's not like I didn't know Apink prior to our project.

"Do your members know about you two being in a relationship?" another reporter questioned us.

Naeun and I answered, "Ne. They do."

Shortly afterwards, the conference ended. As the reporters took their leave, we went to one of the waiting rooms to have some alone time.