"Morning Mr. Mazzaro", Will says as we enter the kitchen.

"Will, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Romeo", I put emphasis on my name.

"Sorry, Romeo", he says my name with an accent. "Here you go", he slides a bowl of food and a flask of coffee over the counter to me.

"Thank you".

"And Parker", he slides a bowl and a glass of juice over to Parker.

"Thanks, Will", he begins to eat it.

"See you guys later", I take my food to the car, eating it in the back seat while Jon drives me to work. 

The drive isn't too long, just enough time for me to finish eating. I leave my bowl in the car, making a mental note to take it inside when we get back. I thank Jon as I exit the car, making my way into the building. Instead of going straight up to my office, I go downstairs into the shooting ranges; down there I find Max teaching a few of the younger recruits, and some other guys in the mafia shooting on the other side. "Max!" I call him over.

"Hey", he walks up to me.

"What's going on?" I run a hand through my hair.

"Alright, so a bunch of the new recruits snuck in and stole a couple of hundred thousands worth of stocks. I think it was about two cases", he informs me. "Those over there weren't involved", he points to the ones he was training a minute ago. "The ones who were involved are in the room, but obviously we can't do anything to them because they're kids so it's your call".

"I don't have time for this", I groan, rubbing my forehead. "Tell the kids to go home and come back tomorrow", he nods, going back to training and I make my way to the guards room.

"Hey boss", one of the guards says as I walk in.

"Hey, Lucifer", another guard drawls.

"Who was supposed to be working last night?" I begin to grow angry.

One of them checks their watch before saying, "it's too early for them to be in right now, it's 9am".

"Right", I pause. "Well when they clock in, tell them to come to my office", I leave their room to my own.

✯✯✯✯

For the rest of the day, I had to take care of the financial side of everything that's happened. I mean, losing that much money with the amount we have won't really cause a dent however, we can't just let over $700,000 go to waste.

Just as I'm finishing up, the guards file in one by one. "Right", I stand up just as Max walks in.

"I'm just here to make sure you don't break anything", he pauses. "Or anyone", I roll my eyes at him.

"You were the ones guarding last night, correct?" They stay silent. "Fucking answer me!" I growl.

"Yes sir", they say, simultaneously.

"Who was guarding the back?" I ask, angrily. Several of them out their hands up. "The rest of you can go", I dismiss them. "Are you aware, that we lost over $700,000 of shipments? What were you doing? You clearly weren't guarding, which is what I fucking pay you for!" I growl, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "It's getting taken out of this months salary, you can go", I wave them off.