Chapter 4: Business proposal

"That's for teasing me." He grinned from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes and went to the door to go out. I opened it and started walking to my room. I didn't see Josh standing in front of me. I accidentally bumped into him, and when I did, my shirt came up a little revealing a little bit of my ass.

I think he saw it. He bit his lip and his face turned a bright red. So did mine.

I darted past him and ran into my room and slammed the door shut, hoping that Josh didn't see any of my goods.

*Josh's Pov.*

I climbed up the stairs, making my way to Peter's room. We had a matter to discuss. When I got to the top I turned left and saw Ellie exiting Peter's room. She was smiling looking at the floor, not even noticing me standing there.

Before I could say something she bumped right into me, nudging me back just a little. When it happened, her oversized shirt came up some revealing her ass. She appeared to be wearing nothing underneath. (Not trying to be creepy, it's just an observation.)

I looked down but quickly looked back up at her eyes. I didn't want to stare. I blushed a bright red and my face heated up some. But there was one thing I did stare at...her eyes. They were a beautiful hazel color. They looked like they could speak a thousand words. 

I only stared for a second or two before she brushed by me and sprinted into her room. But those couple seconds felt like a lifetime.

I shook my head to clear the thoughts away, and knocked on Peter's bedroom door for permission to enter.

"Come in!" Peter hollered back in response.

"Hey." I said walking into his room and closing the door behind me. "We need to talk."

He looked at me with a "Oh shit, what now" look.

"I got a call from someone. James Irish and his crew."

"Ugh, what the hell do they want now."

"He wanted to have a dinner meeting with you tonight, here. They have a business proposal to work out. A big one, it seems."

"What? Why on such short notice?"

"I don't know either. He just said today. He didn't really give too much information about it."

"Oh well. Tell Jesse and Nora to prepare dinner and set the table and the other stuff that they do. Thanks bud." I nodded my head and left the room.

*Ellie's pov.*

Someone knocked at the door. I called for them to enter.

"Hey." It was Peter.

"Hi, baby." I smiled as I looked up from my computer. "Everything alright?"

"Of course. I just wanted to let you know that we'll have company over tonight. So, wear something nice. And meet us at the dinner table tonight at 7." He said, smiling, then walked out the door back to his room.

I strolled my way into the walk-in closet looking for something to wear. I looked through what I thought was everything, until my eyes landed on a beautiful light pink lace dress. I paired it with some nude heels and a gold and silver bracelet.

I put the outfit to the side for tonight.

I entered the bathroom, stepped out of my clothes, and into the tub. I put in a coconut scented bath bomb with little gold flakes and gold glitter. It was in the shape of a heart. And it smelt amazing.

My eyes drifted down. I let them fall.

I heard a knock at my door, waking me up. I don't know how long I was asleep for.