Chapter 2: The Date

I wake to my alarm blaring in my ears. I get up and undess. Making my way to the shower, my shin slams into the wooden dresser beside my closet.

I curse. OW. That's going to leave a bruise in a few hours. I think.

I take a quick shower and hop out. I slide my robe on and plop down on the bed.

Someone knocks on the door. "Come in." I tell them, but not before I make sure that I'm not showing anything.

"Hey. I got your dress." It's Peter.

"Thanks. You can leave it on the bed. I wont be too much longer. I just need to get changed and put on some make up."

"Sounds good. Meet me downstairs in 20."

I nodded my head before he closed the door and walked out.

I opened the box and held up the dress. It was a light pink-peachy off the shoulders dress. It was simple yet elegant. He did an amazing job picking this out.

(Ellie's Dress)

(Ellie's Dress)

I slid into the dress with ease. It was very comfy and beautiful. I loved it.

OK, enough gawking at the dress. You still have to get ready for the date tonight.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror, then walked over to my vanity table and did my make up.

After I was done getting ready, I walked down the stairs into the livingroom waiting for Peter. A few seconds later he walked in. He had on a dark red suit with a black tie on. He look amazing.

Peters eyes changed when he saw me in the dress. They seemed darker, more lustful. I blushed and looked down at my hands, embarassed.

"Well, shall we?" He held out his arm for me to grab on to. I held on shyly.

***
When we arrived, the inside of the resteraunt was beautiful. It had gorgeous gold tapestries hanging on the wall, with gold framed paintings of- what it seems to be- powerful people.

We walked over to a candle lit table with a silky white tablecloth and glass plates and cups.

Peter pulled a chair out for me, and then pushed me back under the table, being a gentleman. He took the seat across from me.

"You look stunning." He stared at me with soft eyes.

"Thank you. You do as well." I smiled.

The waiter came by to order our drinks. He had blonde hair and looked to be about 19. He smiled at me making me blush. "What can I get for the beautiful, young lady?" He winked.

"I'll take a water with lemon please." I smiled.

"Bring us back 2 glasses for wine please as well. And for the wine, Cabernet Sauvignon." Peter looked him deep in the eyes. He told him to come closer. Peter whispered something in his ear.