Chapter 3

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! IN ANYWAY!!! I ONLY OWN YUKI, AURORA, AND MASAMUNE! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO AKIRA AMANO

‘Hibari-san is acting weird,’ thought Tsuna the next day. By weird, Tsuna meant really weird. The prefect hadn’t show his face when the gang had arrived late, scaring the crap outta the young boss. He looked left and right, as if expecting the raven-haired boy to ambush them. Because this was Hibari after all.

“Juudaime? What’s wrong?” Gokudera fretted. Takeshi Yamamoto looked down at the brown-haired boy in confusion. “Is it about Hibari-senpai? ‘Cause I’m kinda freaked out he isn’t here,” the calm boy admitted. Tsuna looked up in shock. 

“You too?!” 

Gokudera just looked bewildered. “Is it bad that the bastard isn’t here? At least Juudaime is safe from the freak!” he growled. Yamamoto frowned. “Maa maa, Hibari-senpai is our elder, so we should respect him.”

This got the silverette mad. “I won’t respect that asshole if he was the last person the freaking Earth!” The two began arguing as usual. Tsuna sweat-dropped. “Guys! We better get to class or Hibari-san will really get mad!” he cried.

“Why are you herbivores late?” came an eerily familiar voice. …… Right on cue.

The trio slowly turned towards the teen. Sure enough, it was the skylark himself in all his prefect glory. He smirked at them. “Seems like you’re all dying for punishment,” Hibari said, and whipped out his tonfas.

‘Oh shit,’ Tsuna thought as he closed in. The boss could feel his friends tense behind him. This wasn’t going to be a pleasant morning, would it? Hibari was just about to strike when a red head popped up from behind him. “SENPAI!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!” she screamed. Hibari leapt away as quickly as he could, gray eyes slitted.

The girl smiled widely at him. “I was wondering where you went, Kyoya-senpai!” she said gleefully. Hibari scowled at the use of his first name while the others gawked at her. She was obviously a foreigner, with her height and hair, but the girl was beautiful! Red locks hung low to her waist with blue eyes dazzling from under them. The Namimori uniform hugged the girl’s frame nicely.

“I told you, stay away from me!” the prefect growled, eyes ablaze. She pouted. “Senpai! You promised to show me around!” It was obvious what Hibari remembered of that. He abruptly turned on his heel and walked in the other direction. “Hey!”

The red-head then noticed the other boys standing in front of her. “Oh hi! My name’s Aurora Sato, and I’ll be joining your school. Please take care of me!” she said, bowing. Then, Aurora ran after Hibari.

“What the hell?” Gokudera exclaimed. Yamamoto scratched his head. “Don’t understand what happened, but maybe we should head to class before Senpai changes his mind?” Tsuna, still in a slight daze, nodded robotically. The two boys dragged their friend inside for class.

During Class

“Now Sawada, I want you to answer the next question,” said the teacher. ‘Eh?!’ Tsuna swallowed, jumping out of his sleepiness, then stood reluctantly. ‘God dammit! I wished I payed attention! Stupid Reborn making me watch The Godfather all night! 

“Ano…. I think it’s-”  the door banged open, revealing a very pissed Hibari. In his iron grip was a grinning Aurora and another girl with black hair. He practically threw the two of them in the room, ignoring the fact they were wearing skirts. “Kyaaaa!”

They landed with a thud, but while Aurora began to yell, her companion simply sat up and fixed herself. “You asshole! How dare you do that!” she screamed. The black haired girl blushed at that moment. Hibari rolled his onyx eyes, then shut the sliding door with another bang. Their teacher looked at the newcomers awkwardly.