Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! IN ANYWAY!!! I ONLY OWN YUKI, AURORA, AND MASAMUNE! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO AKIRA AMANO

Aurora smiled tightly at Gokudera, her menacing gaze stopping everyone in the cafe from breathing. 

“Now, Bomber-san, I really hope you calm down before I myself lose my temper.”

Gokudera’s eyes twitched in irritation. “You f*****g annoy me! Why shouldn’t I be mad!” His hand was twitching towards a stick of dynamite. Aurora noticed this with a growl and drummed her fingers on the table. 

“Your not the only one who’s pissed here,” she hissed. 

“Then why the hell are we just standing here! Let’s take this outside!” Gokudera jumped up from his seat, shaking the table. Aurora immediately followed suit and the two began to walk to the door. A cough sounded from the window booth where Masamune sat with Yamamoto and Ryohei across from him. The red-head shot him an angry glare. “What?!”

Masamune nervously sipped his coffee, “Nothing!” 

She bristled. “You just coughed! That means it isn’t just ‘nothing’!” Masamune peeked at her from under his dark shades.

“Umm… I didn’t mean to interrupt you… I just needed to cough.” Aurora stomped towards him until they were inches apart. “You never cough unless you have something to say! Now spit it out!”

Yamamoto sweat-dropped, “You’ve never coughed unintentionally before?” Masamune gave him a nervous smile as Aurora growled. 

“Masamune!” Her boyfriend sighed. “Calm down, Aurora. You’re causing a scene!”

Her brows knit together as she prepared to retort yet again, but suddenly she relaxed and took a breath. “Yeah, sorry Masamune… Didn’t mean to scare you.”

She squeezed herself onto his lap and sighed into his neck. The gray-eyed boy patted her hair and whispered so the others couldn't hear, “You’ve been lacking sleep lately.” Her weak grip indicated yes.

Gokudera, whose rage had simmered down as quickly as it had burned up, scratch his head. “Sorta got out of hand too… Don’t know what I was thinking.” Ryohei’s eyes widened. “Wow! Gokudera’s calmed down that fast?! What an EXTREME surprise!!!”

The bomber dragged a metal chair over to the side of the booth. “What’s even more surprising is that I haven’t kicked your ass already…” he grumbled, but the dynamite remained on his belt. Later on, the Vongola would learn of Masamune’s special abilities which saved them from a massive fight, but that wouldn’t be until much more time had passed.

“Maa, maa, Gokudera. Now that we’ve all calmed down, let’s listen to what these Lupe guys have to say,” Yamamoto said as he leaned against their booth’s window. Gokudera snorted, “Like hell! Juudaime hasn’t come out of the bathroom yet.”

Aurora perked up at the mention of Tsuna. “Ooo, I hope the clothes I got him fit!” she squealed. 

“You mean the ones I got him?!” the silverette said, “The ones you wanted were all girl clothes!” She made her famous pout. 

“But they were cute!” Before Gokudera could start another argument however, Tsuna awkwardly approached the table, his eyes darting around the room, refusing to meet their gazes. Aurora gave his outfit a full examination. A white sweater with an orange 27 t-shirt underneath, and some tight jeans. Plain, but surprisingly satisfying on the tiny teen. She reluctantly gave a nod of approval. Of course, Gokudera’s eyes sparkled at his boss. 

“As expected of Juudaime! You look awesome in casual clothes!” he said with excitement. Ryohei gave an unnecessary thumbs-up. “Your outfit is EXTREMELY awesome!”