Chapter 6

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! IN ANYWAY!!! I ONLY OWN YUKI, AURORA, MASAMUNE, ELENA AND TEMPO! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO AKIRA AMANO

“My head…..” Tsuna groaned. When he had woken up, he wasn’t in his room. Instead, he found himself in a white couch, head resting on a brown pillow on the arm. Light filtered in through the cream curtains behind the couch, telling him it was early morning, maybe later. It also told him that he had slept through the night at some stranger’s house. However, he couldn’t seem to panic, for his body was aching like hell.

This pain was worse than even the battle with Mukuro, and when his stomach growled, Tsuna felt completely miserable. He definitely skipped one too many meals these few days. “Gah…. Can someone help me? Please…..” he murmured weakly.

“Well, that’s what we’re doing you know?” 

Tsuna’s eyes quickly darted to the door all the way across the room to his right. Leaning against the frame was a girl that looked a lot like Masamune when he was cross-dressing. ‘Perhaps…. The real Yuki?!’ She cocked a brow at his reaction, then pushed off the entryway with a sigh.

“You must be hungry, Tsunayoshi-san. I’ll warm up some food.” Thus, the black-haired girl moved to another room that had no door and disappeared. 

(A/N I’m having some trouble explaining the arrangement of everything in the room so I’ll make a quick note here. Picture you’re looking at a perfectly square room from an bird’s eye view. To the very right are the doors leading to the veranda. To the very left is the single door exit. Now, the south side of the apartment has two entrances leading to other rooms, one on the right side and one on the left. The left is Yuki’s bedroom and is closed off by a mahogany door. The other is the kitchen without a door. Tsuna is resting in the sitting area that takes up a fourth of the room -top right corner near the veranda- where he can see directly into the kitchen.  There! That was seriously bothering me…)

Tsuna was watching her bustle about in the kitchen, pulling plates out and putting things back. He suddenly couldn’t even think anymore, just watch. His eyes had turned glassy and empty, the adrenaline pump that had pushed him last night was long gone, leaving him to bear the responsibility. His body wasn’t supposed to be pushed like this, goddammit! ‘Reborn should know my limits by now, I’m not cut out to be a mafia boss!’  He felt like screaming out in aggravation for some reason, possibly because of Reborn? “….No, that’s not it-”

“You’re angry because of your own helplessness.” The cat-like girl had returned with a huge plate of curry and rice that made his mouth water unconsciously, but his focus was completely on what she said.

“W-what? My own helplessness?” he repeated. She set the plate down on the brown table in front of the couch and pushed it towards him, “Eat.”

He shook his slightly and tried to ask again, but she raised a hand to stop him. “Eat first. Do you need me to feed you?” Tsuna’s face turned bright red in embarrassment, because her expression said the offer was no joke, and struggled to sit up. With a grunt, he managed to feed himself.

“Try to slowly eat, take your time,” she said, watching him with eyes that carried undeniable concern underneath coldness. Tsuna also watched her from the corners of his eyes, while steaming curry filled his stomach. ‘No doubt about it, she’s with Masamune and Aurora. Why else would she be living with them? Plus, she’s wearing a Namimori uniform, but I haven’t seen her around school.’

She sat on an identical couch across the table from Tsuna. “First things first, my name is Yuki Sato, and I am the boss of the Lupe Famiglia.”