Interrogation

In the last few months so much has happened let's just take a moment to remember it all. 

3 Months Earlier

When we got to the station I was feeling so nervous especially since everyone was looking at me, by now I knew that his name was Darius Coleman, he had been in the force for the last two years since he was 20 graduating from the top of his academy, he also had a football scholarship to Duke but due to a knee injury he wasn't able to go pro, overall he was a hottie with his chocolate brown skin, pink lips, and eyes so beautiful that you could gaze at them all day, he was almost as fine as Cameron.

"So, Noelle what happened at Kyle's house?" he asked me. I tried to speak but every time I did it felt like it was happening all over again, I couldn't escape the memories of it, it was as if he'd taken my power to speak. "Hey calm down you're shaking, you just sit there and I'll get you some water," he spoke softly.

When he came back with the water I had calmed down and told him everything from the day I dropped Kyle off to him getting beat up, we talked about it for the next hour it was easy to talk to him especially because he was around my age and we actually connected.

"Noelle thank you for being so strong I know this must've been hard but we really appreciate everything you're doing for the case I'm sure if Kyle was awake he would thank you for everything," he told me. I just nodded my head, after telling him everything I felt like throwing up. He offered to give me a ride back to the hospital, but I didn't feel like going to see Kyle again, so I asked if he could take me home. I texted my mom to tell everyone that I went home because I was tired, when we got there I thanked him for everything and was about to exit his car but he stopped me. "Noelle wait, I've been wanting to ask you all day but would you like to have dinner on Saturday," he asked me. I had no clue what I should say and with the pressure from the baby and Kyle I passed out.

Meanwhile at the hospital

Everybody had surrounded Kyle praying and hoping that he would be ok, over the next two hours mostly everyone had left all but Cameron and Noelle's parents who were about to leave, as they hugged and told Cameron goodbye.

A/N So sorry for the late update it's been hard especially with school opening up another update will be released tomorrow thanks for being here have a good rest of your day love all of you.