Kyle's Dad Finale

Previously on Once Upon a Baby

I went in not knowing what to expect so I called out his name but there was no response. After calling out his name a few times I went upstairs to see if he was up there, but after seeing what I saw I regretted it immediately.

Present

Kyle was on the ground while his dad was on top of him punching him over and over again in a repeated motion, I grabbed a nearby vase and hit his head with it before he could hurt him more. "Come on we need to get you out of here," I said to Kyle. He looked like he was going to pass out so I called 911, not knowing what else to do.

It all happened so fast before I knew it the ambulance was here, Kyle was on a stretcher, his dad was inside a police car, I was being questioned about what I saw, and soon enough there was a small crowd forming in front of Kyle's house. I had no time to react to anything before I realized the paramedics were asking if I was riding with Kyle I told them yes, I texted my mom and my dad to let them now what was happening, they told me they would meet me at the hospital with Cameron who was already at my house.

Everybody came so quickly to come support Kyle, over the next few days the doctors told us Kyle was put in medically induced coma because his brain had been swelling up, she told us if his brain doesn't stop swelling he will need surgery. I looked over to Kyle and he looked as if he was on the brink of death his face was so pale, with black and blue bruises all over, a tube connected to his mouth to help him breathe and a few stitches, I couldn't handle looking at him anymore and being there just made it so much worse, so I ran out of the room my tears uncontrollably flying past my face.

I heard somebody coming towards me I assumed it was my dad, "Daddy can please give me some space I don't wanna be around anyone right now." I said barely able to get the words out. "Not even for me," a voice said that I could recognize anywhere. "Cameron!!'' I shouted loud enough for one of the nurses to tell us to be quiet. I hugged him like we've never hugged before, I needed my bestfriend now more than ever. We sat there for an hour talking about what happened with Kyle and how I was involved. Cameron knew the best way to make me feel better, he bought Kyle flowers and cards, he bought me strawberry chocolates because he knew they were my favorite, above all he just was there to support me as my best friend.

When we went back to Kyle's room, boy did I know I was in for a surprise, the doctors told us his brain had stopped swelling so he was not gonna need the surgery but he still was in a coma after they took him out of the one he was put in. About a while later one of the nurses came towards me "Noelle Huds the police are here for you," one of the many nurses said. My mom and dad went with me telling me it was gonna be ok. The police officer was about Cameron's height looked too cute to be in the force but I didn't let that distract me. "Mr, and Mrs. Huds I would like to speak to your daughter at the station alone if that's possible," he said meeting my eyes.

I told them it was gonna be ok and that I was gonna be back and gave them a kiss goodbye, as I sat in the car I thought what was gonna happen, was Kyle gonna be ok, will I and now I also have the baby to worry about, my life right now is a wreck.