t i g e r

Sorry for not updating, you all must think I've dropped this.

~I haven't~

As soon as I get my shit together, I'll start updating once a week... Thanks for all the super nice comments, I hope every single person is happy and healthy during this time.

As soon as lunch finished, the class returned to their learning environments, and the rest of the time in school was uneventful.

Alya wasn't very eager to get home today since she had to babysit after school. Lila wasn't available since she was going to visit an animal shelter.

While Alya did ask if she could visit the shelter with Lila to excuse her babysitting duties, Lila regretfully told her that she would have to ask permission from the others.

Alya was disappointed but knew that Lila had a heart of gold and would never reject Alya's request unless it was for the sake of others.

As soon as the last classes for the day ended, Alya decided to procrastinate from going home by chatting with the girls in her class, excluding Marinette, Chloe, and Juleka (Rose had told them that Juleka was finishing up some work). Sabrina had recently begun to hang out with the girls after Chloe abandoned her as well.

While the girls didn't speak about the matter in front of Sabrina in fear of upsetting her, they did reassure Sabrina that it was better that Chloe was no longer her friend since she had used Sabrina for her own means.

When Chloe and Marinette first started hanging out together, Alya could not believe her eyes. Chloe had actually just come back from a trip to New York. Both Chloe and Marinette being friends began to later make sense to the class.

They were both bullies who hated Lila.

When Alya first met Marinette, she fell in love with her personality and considered her the bestest friend she had ever had. It was a connection that she didn't even have with Lila. But as time passed, Marinette's jealousy grew. Alya knew that Marinette loved Adrien, but she never knew that she would go as far as to bully another girl who liked Adrien.

As Alya pushed Marinette to stop bullying Lila, she could feel their friendship breaking apart.

After Lila began to appear with bruises, begging Alya to not tell the teachers, Alya decided to take action. Of course, she kept her promise to Lila to not tell the teachers.

Alya warned the whole class. She told them what Marinette had done.

Alya shuddered. She still remembered the day Lila came crying telling her that she had found out that Marinette was sleeping around since she couldn't get ahold of Adrien. Lila had told Marinette to stop, but Marinette wouldn't listen. Eventually, Lila, who was concerned over Marinette's safety, threatened to tell her parents. Marinette, out of rage, beat Lila up with one of the guys she was sleeping around with.

Alya felt nothing but rage. Later, Lila brought a picture of Marinette and a guy with brown hair and green eyes hugging and warned the class to avoid him at all costs since he was in a gang.

While Alya wanted to get revenge but knew that she could get killed if she went after a gang member. She also was furious at Marinette, but Lila pleaded with her not to do anything.

So Alya kept her promise. She wouldn't want to stoop to Marinette's level anyway.

After that incident, the entire class began to ignore Marinette unless Lila was involved. If Marinette showed any sign of hostility, they would put an end to it right away. When they did, there was only sadness in Marinette's eyes.

As the class ignored her more and more, Marinette's eyes kept getting emptier and emptier.

When Alya looked into her bluebell eyes, all she saw was coldness and anger.

Why was she angry at them when she was the one at fault?

Alya shook her head. Now was not the time to think about such things. She had to go home before her parents got mad.

"Guys, I guess I gotta go. I got babysitting duties today and I don't want to be late since my parents will get mad."

"That's okay Alya! I was just about to leave as well." Rose smiled brightly.

The rest of the girls nodded along.

"Thanks for understanding! Bye then-" Alya bumped into someone.

As she stumbled a group of sturdy hands steadied her.

"Oh gosh, sorry about that." She apologized.

"No, sorry. It's totally my fault." A soothing voice replied. Alya looked up.

There stood the most handsome boy she had ever seen in her life!

His completion was similar to Nino's and he had dark brown hair with slight curls at the end. He had a sharp jawline and thick eyelashes as well. What captivated Alya the most, however, was his beautiful golden eyes that looked like they belonged to a tiger.

Alya barely heard her friends gasp behind her. She felt her face blush. It was a good thing that Nino had already gone home.

Lila and the rest walked up to her and the handsome guy. The guy let go of Alya's waist and took a step back, which made Alya disappointed.

"Are you guys okay?" Lila worriedly asked. She too could not get her eyes off the handsome boy. Alya didn't blame her.

Both Alya and the boy nodded. "I've never seen you around here before, what your name?" Lila asked. Her voice sounded similar to when she talked to Adrien.

"Haha! I'm not actually from around here. My name's Claude." Claude smiled gently.

The girls behind her gasped but Alya didn't notice. Just where had she heard that name before?

Author's Note:

I guess summer is over huh? 😭 Yup... I'm finally in my sophomore year. I have more classes than last year, and all of them are college leveled courses so forgive me if I stop updating.

I WILL BEGIN AN UPDATE SCHEDULE SOON~ THERE WILL SOON BE A CHAPTER ONCE A WEEK!

Sooo... What are some shows you guys like watching? Recommend me some!

Bye yall: Stay safe!