Chapter 4

Tracing a finger up Sam's chest, Callum held his boyfriend close.

'I had fun tonight.' Callum whispered.

'Me too.' Sam whispered back. 'Brady seemed a little off though to be honest.'

'What do you mean?' Callum asked.

'I don't really know.' He whispered.  'He wanted to go out just me and him, and he kept lingering on me.'

Callum nodded. 'If it's making you uncomfortable you could have a word with him, or I could? And we don't have to see him ever again.'

Sam smiled slightly. Callum cared for him. 'Thanks babe. I'll probably just leave it until he comes to me then cancel.'

Callum kissed the top of his head. 'Okay, as long as you're sure.'

***

Standing blood stained outside of Sam's house Brady needed to prepare to calm him down. He knew Sam would probably panic at the sight of him. Brady prepared to knock on the front of the door when he saw something flicker in the corner of his eye. He glanced over to see a shocked young brunette looking at him. She looked stunned, and Brady patted the side of his coat as he turned to face her. He saw her hand slowly moving and he knew what he had to do.

Brady moved forward as he ran to the front door. He pulled the gun he'd had concealed in his coat out, and he shot the front door handle off its hinges so he could kick it open. He slammed a foot into the door as he burst in, storming into the kitchen. The young girl looked up at him, and she tried running off where he grabbed her hand. The man held her down, and she screamed as he fired into her forehead, soaking his clothes even more.

Hearing a scream, Momma quickly waddled in. She gasped at the sight as she turned and sprinted off as fast as she could behind her. Brady swiftly followed watching her slam a door to the bathroom shut. She bolted it, but he quickly blew it off its hinges, but she stood up against the door preventing his enter. Momma put up a fight, but Brady managed to stick a foot in the way for him, and this gave him the leeway to slam it open, making her topple into the bath.

He looked down at her, gun to her head, and she didn't say a word. She stared up at him as he shot in between her eyes. She also fell and Brady did a quick check to make sure he hadn't missed anyone. Satisfied he hadn't, he headed back outside to Sam's apartment where he slowly knocked on the door.

***

Sam groaned.

'Who the fuck knocks at this hour?' Callum hissed.

'I don't know!' He replied, getting up. 'I'll go get it though.'

Callum nodded turning over as Sam left the room past Uma who was now snoring loudly. Unlocking the door Sam was shocked to see Brady. As Brady took a step closer Sam saw the blood that covered him and he immediately stepped away. His eyes went wide as alarm bells went off in his head. He opened his mouth to scream but anticipating this Brady clutched a hand his mouth.

'Shhh.' He whispered. 'Shhh.'