Chapter 7

(Y/N's POV)

"How is that even possible Y/N?" Lauren looked at me in a questionable way. I don't really tell people this even though most people find it "sexy/hot" when they find out. Only the pack really knows about the whole dick situation and that's how I want to keep it. Well Lauren's an exception.

"I'm intersex. It pretty much means that I have girl genes I'm pretty much a girls anatomy but instead of it coming with the regular it comes with a different package, a dick." Lauren look at me in amazement showing me she's not really taken back by me telling her. It's very surprising usually people looked at me different but it made me warm inside knowing she's still looking at me the same she was before she knew.

"I had heard of intersect's before I just never knew that it was a real thing. I always thought maybe it was a lie. But now that I know, it's actually pretty amazing. I've never met anyone else that was intersex which only makes you stand out more to me." After Lauren said that I felt a wave of relief rein down on me.

Pretty much after the conversation we went and watched movies in her room. We just hung out with each other and enjoyed The time that we had together. It started getting late. I didn't know if I should ask to go home but I feel like it was the best thing to do. After the movies over I get up. The titanic has never been one of my favorites but she offered and I didn't want to say no or be rude. She looks at me.

"It's getting late and I should probably hit up the gang is probably looking for me or wondering where I am." Lauren looked at me and realization. "Oh, You're so right I'm sorry I didn't make mean to make you feel like you had to stay and watch the movie with me. I'm so sorry I feel like an idiot." I look at her with a small smile playing on my face. "Lauren no it's fine I didn't feel anyway. I had fun and it was actually pretty relaxing. I just feel like I can be so comfortable with you. And usually-, you know what never mind I've never felt that way with anyone else but the gang."

"I'm glad because I feel comfortable with you to like I've known you longer than how long I've actually known you for." After that, she looks at me, Grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs. I said bye to Taylor and Chris and I open the door for Lauren and I. She wanted to walk me to the car but I told her no.

"I don't wanna make you do anything that you don't want to do. It's already really late and I don't want you to get hurt. You should just stay the night it only be safer and I feel much better knowing you're here and not driving so late at night." I think to myself knowing that she doesn't know I am fully capable and able to take care of myself I think in my head if I should just text the pack. I sigh and say "Lauren I don't want to overstay my welcome. I'm really glad that you let me come inside and watch a movie and check your room out. But I also don't want Chris and Taylor to feel anyway about me staying."

"Chris and Taylor won't mind at all. I can't tell they already like you." I think about my options and what I should do. "Okay Born since you want me to stay and I don't want to worry you I'll stay and spend the night. But I don't have any clothes and we have school tomorrow." Lauren looks at me and looks at the ground in a thinking manner. "I can just Ask Chris if you can borrow some of his clothes I'm sure he would be delighted to help out." I nod my head and we make our way back inside. She asked Chris if I could borrow some clothes and he immediately says yes and he went upstairs to his room and handed me 2 pairs of clothes. Lauren snuck in his room and got boxers for me too since she didn't wanna tell them about my lil Y/N jr and make me feel uncomfortable. I smiled at her grab the clothes and ask where the shower is cause I feel a little dirty from today.

She shows me the way and I hop in and clean myself. I get out put the clothes in the boxers on and head out to Lauren's room. When I got in there she was already asleep and changed in short shorts and a tank top. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and I also didn't wanna be rude. So I grabbed an extra cover that I saw at the end of her bed laid it down on the floor. Right when I was about to lay down Lauren tells me in her sleepy voice which makes her sound cute and adorable to sleep with her. She pats the side of her bed and tells me to "come here". After I mean she immediately cuddles in to me and it honestly felt like heaven on earth. I could smell her washed hair smelling like vanilla. If I could stay like this for the rest of my life I would.

"Goodnight Y/NN" she whispered to me. She then laid cuddled into me more and put her face into my neck. I could feel her breathing. After I knew she was asleep I whispered "Goodnight Lauren" and kisses her forehead. I found myself letting sleep take over me. Then darkness.

A/N: Heyyy you guysss! I'm back and I'm going to try and be more active. I'm sorry I was gone for so long and so inactive. I wanna thank you all for all the love that I've received from this book! Keep reading and voting you guys! Love youuu.

-Rae