Epilogue

The snow Taehyung wished for came two days before Christmas. His family was on-call for work the day of, but he was at our house as expected. Jimin coming to terms with us had been the hard part, because my parents and his were ecstatic. Dinner, presents, hanging out had all gone without a hitch.

It was about ten o'clock and we were up in my room. The lights from outside glowed against the snow just right, and the ones I'd hung around the perimeter of my room set the mood just right for the night.

We sat on my bed, both with boxes behind our backs.

"Okay, I know we set a twenty dollar limit, but I ignored it," he said. He held the box out in front of him and handed it to me.

"Of course you did," I said, laughing slightly. I opened it and it was a cute little bracelet that somehow reminded me of a gift I would expect to get from Taehyung.

He helped me put it on as I gushed over it.

"It's so cute. Thank you," I said, leaning forward and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I figured I'd go easy for our first Christmas," he said.

I nodded. "I'm a little disappointed it wasn't an engagement ring, but.." I joked.

He rolled his eyes. "You sound like my mom."

"Oh god," I wrinkled my nose.

"Anyway, me now," he said, giving me an expectant look.

"Fine," I teased. I pulled the box out from behind my back and couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

He opened it and pulled out a custom made phone case with a picture of me and him on the back. He stared at it without looking up.

I tried hard to hold back my laughter and calm my face before he looked up.

"It's cool," he said easily. I could tell he was trying to gauge my reaction.

"Yeah," I said, keeping my cool. "It's so when girls ask for your number you can just show them that and they'll know you're taken."

"Uh huh," he said and then looked at it again.

The look on his face is what made me lose it. I burst out laughing. "Okay, okay. I'm just joking, god. You looked horror-struck."

His face went from shock to disbelief. "I think I just had a heart-attack."

I laughed again. "Pull up the cardboard on the bottom of the box."

He did and pulled out a gift card and a note. "Two-hundred dollars for the arts and crafts store," he said, disbelief on his face again. "Twenty dollars my ass."

"Twenty times ten," I shrugged.

He shook his head. He put the box and everything to the side and leaned forward, up on his knees, hands on my face as he kissed me on the mouth. "Thank you," he murmured when we parted.
"You're welcome. I don't think there is much you could get for twenty dollars at the art store anyway," I said.

He nodded. "Very true."

I sighed, content. "Kiss me again?"

He came forward again, this time helping me lean back against my pillows at his hovered of me, kissing me again, which turned into more of a make-out session.

"Tae?" I said when we parted.

"Hmm?" he asked, our noses brushing as his lashes fluttered and he looked at me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," he grinned. He kissed me again and all I could hope for was that this would last forever. Right now I don't care about the future. I feels home. I just don't want this moment to end. I don't want anything else. All I care about is Taehyung, My love. And he is Right Here.

The End

This is the official end of RIGHT HERE

This is the official end of RIGHT HERE. I truly enjoyed writing this book. Stay tuned for more stories like this.