Dancing with a Stranger

The Hoseok thing didn't change. I tried to talk to him again in Major Techniques with pretty much the same results. Maybe he had been interested, but wasn't anymore. I tried not to let it get to me, though. It wasn't like I'd really gotten to know the guy, just a bit of chit-chat and some common interests.

Still, it left me high and dry in the guy department and I was really hoping I could jump on someone's dick to erase the taste of my ex out of my mouth.

That'd just have to wait, I guess.

It was the weekend now, so that left a lot of time for me to try and figure out a new plan.

"Jimin," I whined as we sat in one of the on campus coffee shops for a late lunch. They had awesome sandwiches. "Why does no one love me?" I pouted.

He barely looked up from his phone. "I love you."

I rolled my eyes. "You're my brother."

He laughed at something on his phone.

"Who are you texting?" I threw a napkin at his head.

He blocked it, knocking it back onto the table and looked up at me with a grin. "None of your business, that's who."

"Booty call number three?" I chuckled at my own joke.

"Ha ha ha," he rolled his eyes. But he was back to texting with a small smile in seconds.

"Jiiimin," I groaned again.

He turned off the screen on his phone and tucked it into his pocket. "Alright, you have my full attention. What?"

I pouted. "No one wants to help me get over my break up. I need help."

He put his hand on his chin thoughtfully. "Perhaps the pig and three goats was too hefty a price to ask of all of your suitors. I thought you were worth more, dear sister."

I scrunched my nose and threw another napkin at him.

He laughed. "Look, I'm sorry Hoseok isn't into it anymore, but I guarantee it's for the best. There are like a million guys here. Just jump one of them and call it a day."

I looked around. That was true, but I just couldn't get over something unknown in my head. "I don't want just any guy," I said softly.

His expression softened and he pat my hand that lay outstretched on the table. "I know," he said.

My phone vibrated and he let me go so I could fish it out of my pocket.

Taehyung: Paint?

I rolled my eyes at his one worded text. "Why is it that ever other girl is probably snuggled up with her boyfriend while I'm eating lunch with my brother and then playing the part of a slave for his best friend?" I said, but when I looked up Jimin was grinning at his phone again and I could tell he hadn't heard a word I said.

Me: fine, I'll be there in an hour.

Taehyung: why so long?
Just come now.

I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but I refrained.

Me: I'm bleeding out my vagina and need a shower.

It wasn't a lie, but maybe an exaggeration. Even though I had just been complaining about being lonely, I needed a little time to pull myself together before dealing with Taehyung for a couple of hours. If the party taught me anything, it was that being sad and being around someone I disliked as much as Taehyung didn't mix. Even if we were getting along slightly better recently.