True Love

He was brushing his hands through my hair and I probably could've fallen asleep again.

"I wish it would snow," he said softly.

I smiled against his bare chest. "It probably will soon. Personally, I'd like it to wait until I was back home first."

He hummed in agreement. "You think Christmas is going to be awkward?" he asked.

My mind flashed to Taehyung at our table for Christmas dinner like he was several times before. Since his parents may or may not be busy, and if they weren't they might be there with us, plus my family and Jimin. Usually that wouldn't be a weird thing, but considering the current circumstances I couldn't help but cringe.

"I don't want to think about that just yet," I said, honestly.

"Scaredy-cat," he mumbled.

I shook my head, "I can't fucking wait until you have to look Jimin in the eyes after you tell him you're fucking me."

"Fuck you," he mumbled again, but I felt him laugh slightly all the same. "I definitely wouldn't use those words. I think he might castrate me."

"Nah, he'd probably just faint and you'd have a chance to change your entire identity before he came to," I said. My thoughts went back to the telling off that I would probably get as well. I cringed internally and my shoulders tensed automatically.

"What? You don't want to move to Peru with me?" Taehyung asked light-heartedly.

I relaxed and laughed. "Yeah, that would really suck. I just started over like five months ago."

"It'll be fine. You can just dance in a night club or whatever," he said.

I sat up and slapped his chest. "Are you calling me a stripper?"

"No," he grinned. "I'm saying you could become one."

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "I hate you. I changed my mind. I'm un-fucking you right now."

"Un-fuck away. I've got it pressed into my mind like a hard-copy VHS tape," he said.

I snorted and there was a knock on the door.

"Yea-" Taehyung began to call out, but the door swung open.

People overuse the term heat of the moment, but in this instance there was really nothing else that I could blame. Stupidity and the heat of the moment. Maybe they were one in the same. Most of the time the phrase is used to excuse some sort of stupid behavior, like I don't know, maybe fucking your brothers best friend in a frat house they both live in and not locking the door? Being so swept up in confessing your love to said friend and sucking his dick that one little twist of a tiny knob attached to the larger knob couldn't be achieved. My mind debated this for what felt like minutes, but really it had to be less than milliseconds.

"Oh, fuck, my bad," Jimin said, covering his eyes before he processed what he was seeing, or at least I imagined that's what it was. "I was just going to ask if, if um, you wanted to get lunch," he stumbled over his words, mostly normally spoken even though embarrassed, but as his brain processed what he saw his words got slower and slower until they nearly trailed off. He ripped his hand from his eyes in an instant and a different sort of shock fall across his face. "What the fuck?"

"Oh fuck," I said as I pulled the covers over my face.

"Wait, I can explain," Taehyung said. It was so cliché I could have laughed if I wasn't internally panicking.

"What the fuck?" Jimin repeated, more pissed off this time.

I peeked out.

"No, fuck this. Fuck both of you," he said, and turned and slammed the door and began stomping down the hallway. "What the fuck?" I heard him yell as he left.