Right Here

It felt weird to be on semi-friendly terms with Taehyung, especially with what had happened that night at the frat house. We weren't arguing, at least not in a serious manner. He actually made me laugh instead of just annoyed.

I was still counting the painting sessions down, though. One more, he had said in a text, and we should be completed with his vision. Then, I wouldn't owe Kim Taehyung anything and could go on my merry way with my life.

It's was just a couple of days later and I just got out of World Religions and Jungkook walked beside me down the hall.

"Did you get the A for the photos?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Still have to wait for my turn in the dark room. I have time scheduled this afternoon and then I'm meeting Joon to help him record a demo track."

"Joon, huh?" I grinned.

He rolled his eyes, but smiled. "You think Lisa and Sowon are right?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what you expect to happen if you don't express your interest. Even if he screams like a little girl and politely declines like my brother, I think its better to know than to always wonder."

Jungkook laughed at the memory. "You're never going to let him or I live that down, are you?"

"No," I said smugly. "Although, I haven't even brought it up to him yet. I'm waiting for the prime sibling black mail situation."

"Ah, makes sense."

We exited the building, but Jungkook stopped before we reached the entrance.

"Oh, yeah," he turned to me, grinning widely once again.

"What?" I asked.

He licked his lips. "There's another party at the frat soon. I figured Jimin probably didn't tell you, so I'm inviting you myself. Lisa is gonna come and she said she's gonna make it her goal to get Joon there, so I need all the support I can get."

I shrugged. What was another frat party in the grand scheme of things? "Sure, I'll be there."

"Good," he smiled. "There's a surprise too."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He shrugged, but the wide grin never left his face. "You'll just have to come and see."

I nodded to him and we parted ways. I probably should have wondered about what Jungkook had planned, but I didn't think much on it. We were friends and friends helped friends out. Still, the last favor he'd asked me for had me making soft-core porn with his lesbian best friend in the frat house backyard while my brothers best friend watched as I thought about how he'd taken my virginity and made me cum. That wasn't all Jungkook's fault, but it had a lot to do with him and his 'fun' ideas.

Sowon had Eunha in an iron grip when I walked into the dorm room we shared.

"Help," Eunha whined from where Sowon held her down.

"Letting you start dating was the worst idea I ever had," Sowon pouted. "We are best friends. Where have you been?"

"You're always gone with Yoongi. I don't know why you're being like this. Also, we're not dating," Eunha huffed.

I laughed. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"She's smothering me," Eunha whined, finally breaking free from Sowon and moving across the room. "Jimin just needs a lot of help in math and between that and my own studying, I have a lot less time."

Sowon pouted. "But you slept over there."

"And nothing happened. I told you that," she said. "We just talked and slept."