Try Harder...

Chihiro

I wake up screaming and Deku came running to me. "Princess? Princess, I'm right here. I'm right here. Shh, you're okay." He cradles me as I try to calm down. "He's going to get me. He's going to get me."

"Princess, who is coming to get you?" Deku asks with concern in his voice. "Katsuki Bakugo." He chuckles and kisses my lips. "He will never hurt you again. I made sure of that." I was confused for a second and then everything came back to me.

I jerk away from Deku and I run to the bathroom. Everything that I had left in my body was now flushed down the toilet. "Princess, you okay?" Deku asks. I say nothing and crawl back into bed. He follows suit and joins me, spooning me as I shiver from all the mental images.

"I...is he really gone?" I whisper. "Yes, he is gone princess. He can never hurt you or anyone else again for that matter." He moves my hair out of the way and he kisses the back of my neck. I feel hot tears fall down my face and I'm shaking.

"Hey, Princess. Why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong?" Deku kisses my tears again and I just look at him. "I don't know if I'm happy or sad. I'm overwhelmed...but...what about the body?" Deku smiles at me and pins me to the bed.

"Already taken care of. Now enough talking about that bastard. I'm jealous just because he's the subject. Now. How about we have a little fun this morning." Deku takes his knee and rubs it between my legs. I squirm a little and he smirks.

"You know you look really pretty when you just wake up." He goes to lean in and kiss me but we get interrupted by a knock on the door. Deku looked like he wanted to shoot whoever was behind to the door so I squirm out from under him and answer the door.

I crack the door a bit and see a bell hop with a tray wagon. "Room service. I was told to have this delivered by 10am." I nod slowly. "I got it, thank you." Before he could say anything or see anything I take the tray off the wagon and I shut the door in his face.

Deku was sitting on the edge of the bed giving me that lusty look. "How about we have breakfast?" I ask as I place the tray down and uncover it. It had two plates with eggs, sausage, toast and oatmeal.

"I was just about to, Princess." Deku says as he stands behind me and gently gets a fist full of my hair. He tugs it just so my neck was exposed. "O...our food might get cold." I stutter out as I feel him grind his bulge against my lower back.

"I'm sure we can get room service to warm it up or get us more food. Mmm you smell like burned wood. And...coconuts." He reaches under my shirt and pinches my nipples making me groan.

"Princess, would it be okay if I...just stoked against it?" He asks as his bulge brushes against my ass. I tense up. "M...maybe a little." I try to look at him but his grip on my hair was getting tighter.

"Bend over for me." He said in a husky whisper. He lets my hair go and I bend over the bed. I was expecting him to try something but when I look back he was stroking off while looking me straight into the eyes. "That innocent look in your eyes, and the way you handled that guy back there. God I just want to fuck the life out of you right now. Oh fuck, stay still Princess. Stay still." He groans as I watch him.

I see the precum drip off of the tip and I can't help but feel so turned on. His eyes roll back as I watch him come in his hand. He then looks at me as he holds his come. "Stand up for me, Princess, and take those bottoms off." I stand up and take off my sweats as well as panties as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Now come here and bend over my knee, Chihiro." I see his cock was semi-hard and he still had the come in his hand. I was curious what he was planning so I lean over and bend over onto his lap.