Bad Company (NSFW/ GO.RE)

Aizawa

I call Chihiro's phone but no answer. "Hey sport, it's getting late and I know your car is still in the shop. If you're staying the night at a friends please tell me. Just give me a call." I leave the voicemail and hang up.

Maybe her phone is dead and she's just waiting for it to charge so she can call me. I tell myself as I see the clock hit 3:00am...

Chihiro

It's been two days. Two days of laying in my own blood and vomit. Two days of staring at the spot where Deku has picked up Momo's dead body. Two days of being in silent pain.

Two days of not seeing my friends and family. Someone will come for me right? Someone will kick down that door, and take me away from this place...right?

I hear footsteps above me and hear the door creep opens. "You stink." Deku stands over me and close my eyes, hoping I would just die. He kicks me in my wounded knee and I bite my tongue to keep from screaming. "Are you ignoring me, Princess? I don't like being ignored. It reminds me of that whore of a mother. Now, upsy we go." He scoops me up and I shrink away from him. I clench my body to the point that my sore muscles and sore joints all scream like they're fresh.

"You're so tiny. You should eat something but first, you need a shower. God you smell like shit." I hear a door open and he throws me down. I whimper and cry out as I land in the tub. "Well RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS!" He turns the water on scolding hot and I scream as I try to leap out.

He holds me down and I claw at his muscular arms. "Fine! Izuku! You clean her!" He lets me go and leaves out of the bathroom and I quickly turn the hot water off. I bring my sore limbs close to me and cry.

What did I do to deserve this? Three days ago I was in my comfy bed thinking about tests and shopping and Deku...Deku.

The door opens and he's standing there. I press myself up against the wall and he slowly walks over. "Kitten? I'm sorry he hurt you. Please, don't be angry with him. Be angry with me. He got angry that I saw the scar. And he thinks I'm going to steal you away from him. But here let me help-" I jerk back from him.

"De...Deku killed Momo. He killed her. And he's going to kill me next." Izuku frowns. "He did hurt her. I begged for him to stop. But he didn't listen. He said he killed her because she knew too much about him. She had threatened to tell everyone about his secret. Even about me. I told him, we should just blind fold her and leave her in the middle of nowhere. But he said no, she couldn't tell a soul. Not one soul. But he likes you. He likes you because if he didn't, he would've did the same thing to you that he did to Momo." He touches my cheek and I almost bite my tongue.

"Get cleaned up. I have lunch ready for you. I have some clothes for you. You're a little on the curvy side but I'm sure the clothes will fit. I'll leave you alone and Kitten? Please don't make Deku angry today, I'm afraid I won't be able to protect you from him, this day forward." He gets up and leaves me in the bathroom.

After I had cleaned up, I had hesitantly walked to the kitchen. Where I saw him with his back facing me. "I hope you like strawberry pancakes, Kitten. Deku hates them. But I love them." He looks at me and gives me a great big smile. I look at the table and I see he had just one plate set. "In case you're wondering, I already ate. Now, I'll be right back. I'm going to the laundromat. Some of my clothes have some really bad stains I couldn't get out. You eat up, kitten and behave yourself." He walks past me and I flinch as he kisses the top of my head.

"Oh and if you try to leave, I won't be responsible for Deku's actions. He said if you touch the door knob, he's going to crack your skull open so bad that your stepfather won't even be able to use your dental records to identify you. Be back!" He leaves me alone in the kitchen and I immediately eye a small kitchen knife. I quickly hobble and put it in my shorts.