Two? Or One? (NSFW)

Chihiro

I woke up curled up in the middle of the tub. I sit up and I look at the door. I'm too scared to see if he's gone. So I carefully leave out of the tub and drink from the sink. I clean my face off and look in the mirror as I clean my mouth out the best way I can.

My hands tremble as I remember what happened just hours ago. "Kitten?" My head looks at the door and I back away. "Kitten I know you're in there. Deku did something bad and he had to take care of it. So he won't be back for a while. Now, won't you open up this door? I was hoping I can help calm you down today." His gentle voice causes my feet to walk towards the door. And I unlock it slowly and open the door.

Izuku stood there with a bottle of water and an orange in his hand. "If you want to have this stuff in here you can. I'm sorry about what happened to Ami. She seemed nice. I don't care what Deku says, her eyes looked kind." I take the orange and water and back away from him. He places his hand up. "I won't come in. I'll just sit right here." He sits down on the floor and I sit on the side of the tub.

"T..thank you." I peel the orange and look up at Izuku. "H..how come you're so nice to me?" I ask him as I take a bite of the orange. He smiles at me and scoots a little closer to the door.

"Because, Deku told me about you. He told me how smart and beautiful you were and when I saw you. Well..." He blushes and it makes his freckles pop. "...I want you. Deku he's...rough. And he doesn't deserve to have you. He thinks lewd things about you and I think about how your pretty grey eyes sparkle when you drink hot chocolate. Or how you would play with your curly hair when you're nervous. You're like a pretty little doll, kitten. I don't want to sound naughty, but...Deku told me about you being a virgin. He was so vulgar talking about how he wanted to snatch that away from you. If I may? I wanted to make love to you." He stops and I see his face redden.

"I'm sorry for that! I have naughty thoughts. But it's normal. We're both young adults. And I won't do anything to you that you wouldn't like. Wait, do you like me? I hope you like me." I take another slice in my mouth and give him a smile.

"I like you, Izuku. Even though your brother scares the living day lights out of me." Izuku laughs. "He scares me too. Oh, my favorite show is coming on in fifteen minutes. Would you come join me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Will Deku he gone the whole time?" I ask. "Yes, he'll be out of here the whole time. So what do you say Kitten, want to watch some tv?" I nod and Izuku's green eyes seem to light up with joy.

"Oh boy! We can have snacks and juice. Wait what's your favorite snack?" I go to answer but he stops me. "Wait! Don't tell me. I'll just get a bunch of goodies out for us. Come on, kitten." He holds his hand out to me and without hesitation, I take it.

As I sit in the living room I feel my body shake because the carpet was missing. The same carpet that Ami was bleeding out on.

"Hey, do you like cream soda?" He asks as he brings out several snacks and drinks in his arms. "Here let me help you." I take some of the food and drinks out of his hands and we sit down on the floor in front of the tv.

"What's the show called?" I ask as I examine the bag of gummy bears in my hand. "It's called Kitty Kitty mew mew." I give Izuku a side glance. That show use to be popular when I was a kid back in the states. And it's been off the air for the past twelve years.

"Oh you like that show?" I ask as he sits next to me and picks up a remote. He turns in the tv and he sits there with a smile on his face. "C...Chihiro?"

"Hm?" I ask as I open the bag of gummy bears. "Is it too soon to say I love you?" I sit there silently not knowing what to say.

The theme song starts up and Izuku becomes glued to the television. As the show plays and Izuku laughs at the antics I can't help but look over and think maybe this is my chance to leave. But then again what's to say that Izuku won't turn on me? I look at the door but jump when I see that Izuku had laid his head in my lap. "Thank you for watching this with me, kitten. Deku says I'm a big baby for watching this. But I like this show it's so cute and the animals make me smile. Like you do kitten." He looks up at me and smiles brightly. "Kitten? Can I ask you a question? And promise me you won't get mad."