Killing Her Nightmare (EXTREME NSFW)

Hey guys so in the last two chapters, Chihiro mentions the name of her abuser. I changed the name from Shigaraki to Bakugo. I really want you guys to ache in this chapter ;) sorry for the confusion. Back to the story...

Keigo

I look over my notes as I sit in my car and decide to look into this Deku Midoriya fella.

I don't know why but that name, that last name sounds awfully familiar. I take out my phone and type in the last name.

"I knew it."

The search had brought up an incident that happened over ten years ago. The Midoriya family was slaughtered. The youngest was found in a closet but the older twin brother was never found.

Messed up that a kid had to lose his family like that. But what's odd is that the murder weapon was never determined and the killer was never caught.

The child, which is safe to assume is Deku Midoriya, had to go through intense I've therapy. He did have something happen. During his session, he claimed that he was in love with his therapist was going to deal with her husband when he had the chance. The therapist and her husband moved the next day. Leaving Deku a bit mentally unstable. He did get some help a year later and was deemed ready for society.

I don't care what that piece of paper says, anyone who goes through something traumatic like that, never fully recovers.

I don't know why my gut is screaming right now. It could be the lack of a proper meal, or that I downed several cups of coffee. But my gut is telling me to look into this Deku character. I don't know his motive on why he would kidnap Chihiro, but I know, I know it's there...

Chihiro

I wake up with my head leaning against the car window. "Good morning princess. Did I wake you?" I shake my head and stretch a bit. "No, are we there yet?" I ask as I see the sun kiss the red sky. "Not yet, I have to make one little stop. But here's some hot chocolate, I made it for you. It's in a thermos." He hands me the thermos and I smile.

"Thank you. But do we have anything to eat for breakfast? I'm kind of craving waffles." I tell him. "Well if princess wants waffles, then let's get waffles." He drives until we find a little diner. We get a booth and wait for the waitress.

"Are you sure you can't tell me where we're going?" I ask as I play with a strand of my red haired wig. "No, Princess. It would ruin the surprise. But you're going to love it, I promise." He holds my hand from across the table and was about to say something but the waitress walks over to us.

"Hello, what can I get for you two?" The waitress asks as she takes out her notepad. "For drinks, I'll have a cup of coffee, black with four sugars. We'll have the waffle breakfast. I'll take sausage and oatmeal with mine. And for you Princess?" Deku asks as he admires me from across the table making me blush. "I...I'll have the same." I say with a blush.

"Young love is so cute. I'll be back with your drinks and the food will be made shortly." She walks away and Deku gets up and scoots in besides me. "Deku, you're making me blush looking at me like that." I look down at my fingers but he lifts my chin and kisses my fingers tenderly.

"I'm just admiring a beautiful creature such as yourself. God you are breathtakingly beautiful. Princess, tell me how did I get so lucky?"

You kidnapped me...

"Uh, just got lucky I guess." I say shutting out that dark whisper. "You're right, and when we get to our destination, I'm going to show you how lucky I am by making love to you over and over again. You're lucky I don't start right now." He says as his hand touches my inner thigh under the table.