Close To The Edge Little Sister? (NSFW)

Chihiro

He hasn't-

They haven't spoken to me. They just leave things for me. Like clothes. Food, water. All but my freedom.

It's been three days that I've been in this room, and when I decide to go to the bathroom, I was expecting them to be in the kitchen, but instead. They were sleeping outside the door.

I go to step over him but he wakes up and grabs my leg

I go to step over him but he wakes up and grabs my leg. I wince and he realized what he had done. "Sorry, Chihiro." He lets my leg go but remains on the floor. I still have no clue which personality I'm talking to so I tread lightly.

"I have to use the bathroom." I mutter. He doesn't move so I step over him carefully. "Princess, do you hate me now?" Deku, I'm dealing with Deku so I have to be extra careful. "Can I leave? Will you let me?" I ask. His eyes become dark and I back away.

"How about we go outside together? Make it a date, so you know how much I like you. Just don't leave me, Princess. I need you." He says as he kneels in front of me. I feel a tinge of guilt. "I...if we do go out, you have to promise to let me go home. I know my father misses me."

He holds my legs. "We can go outside together. I'll behave. I'll be a good boy, I promise." He looks up at me with tears in his eyes and I close mine. "Let's go."

I don't know where we are, but he made me wear a wig with a hat and I have to sit in a wheelchair. I think we're in a neighboring town, which could be either a good thing or a bad thing.

Good because I can somehow get away but bad because no one knows me which means I could get into worse trouble. What do I do?

"We're here, Princess." Deku says as he parks the car. I go to touch the door but he grabs my hand which makes my heart race in fear. "I'll do that, let me get your chair." He gets out quickly and takes the wheelchair out from the trunk and then he comes around where I am and opens my door.

"Hold onto me." He orders. I do as I'm told and he lifts me up, bridal style. He places me into the wheel chair carefully and places a knitted blanket over my legs then push the chair forward.

I look around for any important landmarks as he pushes the chair forward. He wheels me towards a building and I look around. "Deku! Hello!" A little old woman says with the biggest smile. "Hello Mrs. Sen. I brought my little sister today." The little woman looks at me and I give the best smile I can manage.

"Oh she's so pretty. Is she adopted?" I hope she asks more questions. I go to answer but Deku butts in. "No, we have different fathers. So Mrs. Sen do you have any new Boba for us to try?" He asks. "I have this new one, it's pineapple passion fruit that Mr. Sen made..." As they discuss the boba flavors I slowly wheel the chair to the exit.

"Hello young lady." A kind looking old man says as he comes inside of the building. "H..hello."

"Mr. Sen! Hello, I see you've met my little sister, Chihiro. She likes to try to sneak off and leave me sometimes." Deku says as he places a gripped hand on my shoulder. I force a grin.