Page fifteen;

-Cristiano's p.o.v-

"Wake up, wake up it's Christmas." Nicolas screamed at the top of his lung, jumping up and down on my bed at the dawn of the morning. If it was any other person waking me up like this I would of been angry, but it was different with Nicolas, even Irina who was besides me was laughing at the joyful spirit he was in. I sat up rubbing my eyes, it was indeed Christmas morning, my first Christmas with Nicolas, my son.

"I'm up mijo, did you brush your teeth?" I asked. He shook his head grinning. "Well then go brush your teeth or else you aren't getting any presents." He laughed alittle before running back out of my room to where I'm guessing the bathroom. I couldn't remember back when I was so carefree like him, didn't have to worry about a thing. I had so much to worry about, the copa de ray, the ballon D'or that was coming up as well as champions league and other things.

I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom. Nicolette was suppose to come over tonight for our Christmas dinner, we were going to have an actual Christmas for the first time as a family. I smiled to myself as I got inside the shower. I liked the thought of spending time with my family. My mother and my sisters and brother were coming over tonight as well and this would be their first time actually seeing Nicolas physically instead of over skype or FaceTime or any other video chats.

After I showered and got my morning face ready to be shown to the rest of the world, I walked downstairs to find Irina and Nicolas already seated by the tree. I can already tell you that 85% of those presents under the tree belonged to him. I wanted to make this his best Christmas.

"can we open them now?" The 5 year old boy whined. I chuckled at his eagerness, I remember being just as eager as him when I was a child especially around the time when it was Christmas. I would always be the first one to wake.

I smiled at him. "Of course." I kneeled down besides the tree pulling out a medium size blue box with a red bow on it and handed the box to Nicolas. This was the gift from the entire team.

I watched as Nicolas tore open the box within seconds unveiling the 3 sets of Madrid kit, the white home, black away and also the extra pink one. On the back was the number 7 and the name on the back was "Ronaldo jr.". It was flattering that the team liked Nicolas so much they'd get him his own custom made Madrid kit.

I myself got a new golden watch from Irina, I'm glad to know that she listened to me all those times I've lost my watches and never felt like getting a new one after my 5th pair last month. I didn't know how they could disappear so fast.

I didn't know what Irina wanted, she could buy anything she wanted in the world so it was really hard to gift shop for her and I ended up buying her a Tiffany and co. Tennis bracelet. I wasn't one with gifts and I could say that I killed two birds with one stone because I also got Nicolette one. Getting her a gift was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. I didn't think we were that far into whatever we were that I was expected to get her a gift but I chocked out and ended up getting her something. It wasn't as special or expensive as the tennis bracelet I got for Irina but it was decent.

" Mum said she'd get me a messi jersey" Nicolas said as he pulled on the white Real Madrid jersey over his head. I shot him a rather confused look. I didn't even think he was a Barcelona fan, he never spoke of them which I myself was glad of.

"What? When did you start liking him?" I asked.

"One of my friends on my team showed me his videos when we were over his house." Nicolas explained. "He is a wizard, a magician."

"I mean he's not all that but I guess he's ok." I shrugged.

"He's amazing, I wish I could play like him when I'm older." I watched my son, my own son sigh in admiration at another footballer, not just any other footballer but Lionel Messi.