page ten;

Cristiano's p.o.v

I sat in my living room with the large yellow envelope sitting on my lap. Irina sat on the arm of my chair resting her arms supportingly around my neck. Nicolette sat on the chair opposite with Nicolas on her lap.

I would be lying if I said I was not the least bit nervous whatever was inside this envelope would definitely change everything. Nicolas could perhaps be my son or maybe not. I didn't know what I wanted the outcome of this situation to be like. Before Nicolas I didn't think I wanted to be a father at all. I wasn't ready for that kind of step but now I don't know.

Father hood was a serious thing and I did not want to mess anything up with Nicolas if I was to happen to be his father. He was a terrific kid and I was a lousy guy when it came to communication. I don't think I could live up to being a great father and I don't know anything but kids either.

"Cris, open it." I was brought out of thought by the voice of Nicolette. I sent her a nervous look before tearing open the large yellow envelope. I pulled out the folded white paper. I took another sigh before unfolding it and scanning it over.

I bit the inside of my mouth turning my gaze on Nicolas. " I am the father"

A small smile formed onto Nicolette's lips. She cast me the "I told you so" look. To be clearly honest in my heart I already knew he was my son, I just didn't recognize that feeling really. And now I have a son.

"I have a son" I smiled more now.

"we" Nicolette smiled too.

"This is great news" Irina smiled at me. "Now we have a ring bearer for the wedding"

she just always finds a way to announce that we are getting married. I could be taking a shower and she'd pop out of no where and say "oh my, you smell nice, you better smell like this at the wedding"

"Right" I looked away turning my attention towards Nicolas. "I hope you don't mind moving back and fourth between your mothers home and mine."

Nicolas shrugged. He was being really quiet and that made me very concern, did he not want me to be his dad? Great I've been a father for 5 minutes and already screwing something up.

"I think we better get going" Nicolette stood up, pulling Nicolas with her. "You two need time to let this settle in."

"You guys don't have to leave" I stood up too looking at them. I wanted to spend some times with Nicolas now that he was my son. I couldn't lose more time with out him, I've literally missed his beginning life and I don't plan on missing out on anymore.

"But that's very considerate of you two, I'll walk you to the door" Irina stood up too. I shot her a confused look, I don't think she had a say in whether or not they left. She and I weren't even married yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where's the future mrs. ?" Marcelo asked as he took a seat on my couch. It was one of those nights that my friends came over and we just chilled together and talked and played fifa.

"I don't know, probably working" I shrugged taking a sip of my cola.

"She's not here? Okay let's get down to business, is he your son or not?" Sergio leaned forward. Out of everyone in our group him and Marcelo would have to be the two gossips ever. They were worst than Irina on her good day.

I pointed at the yellow envelope that was still on my table. "Take a look and you find out"

Pepe was first to beat everyone to the envelope. Ripping it open and pulling out the paper that was in there. He cleared his throat before looking around making sure that he had everyone's attention. "When it comes to five year old Nicolas James, Cristiano you are The father"

He earned a purple of chuckled including from myself at his attempt to be a personality. But that mood later changed to everyone absorbing the new information of me being a father.

"Congratulations amigo, you're a papi" Iker clapped my back. "You have a son."

"Yes a mini Ronaldo" Gareth exclaimed. "Do you see this? The Ronaldo dynasty lives on"

"When are we going to meet this Nicolas and his mama?" Sergio wiggled his eyebrows trying to be funny but terribly failing at it.

"Why? Are you trying to make a second baby with her?" I teased him.

He shrugged smirking. "Maybe. We could make a whole Real Madrid future squad. We already have the little Ronaldo, next we'll have a Ramos and so on. Just give me her number and we'll make arrangements."

We all roared with laughter at Sergio's suggestion. I hope he wasn't being serious.

well crap Barça lost I'm a hella upset but it was bound to happen sooner or later. But congrats Real Madrid