page thirty;

-nicolette-

"look sergio I like you, I really do but- ugh damn it that sounds lame." I looked at Mirror tryong to recite what I would say. "Cristiano, what we have is special, I will forever cherish it-" no.

I tried my best to steer clear of the two. When they called, went straight to voicemail, when they came over I would act as if I was not home. It went like that for a few days but I knew of course I couldn't do that forever. I eventually had to face both of them.

I rubbed my stomach looking down at the unborn baby, it was the only thing that could calm me down at the moment. It hadn't even grown yet and it was comforting me. I had not even told Nicolas yet that he was going to become a big brother. I tried to keep him occupied too busy to wonder where he father was or why his uncle sergio did not come around anymore. I set up playdates, his football, and school work. I tried to make him too busy for my problems and so far I was suceeding.

He was currently in his doing his homework. Now was a good time, he would be off to bed soon anyways. I don't think there couldn't have been a better time. I shut the bathroom door and walked down the hall to the half opened door. I knocked three times before entering. "Hey baby, got a second?"

He looked up at me with those special brown eyes that belonged to one other person in this world. His eyes filled with confusion and eagerness. "Yes mom?"

"I just wanted to share some news." I sat on his bed, his sheets was the big blue and white real madrid logo his father bought him. "I am excited to tell you that you are a big brother"

"Big brother?"

"Yes, I'm having a baby, you will have a little brother or sister." I said smiling faintly, my head wasn't in it. It was throbbing and my vision was blurry. "Do me a favor sweetheart, call you're dad and tell him to come over, it's an emergency."

---------------

Short and sweet.