5|•Prince of Gwacheon

He sat beside Princess Y/N waiting for her to wake up as Princess Y/N still unconscious.

Flashback (His POV)
I asked permission to leave to take a walk around the palace from the King of Daegu. I entered the garden of their palace.

There were so many beautiful flowers. I noticed a place in the garden that attracted me.

I entered and saw five colour of roses. "Aaa, this must be Daegu Royal Family's born sign flower!" I said to myself.

I noticed a princess standing among the dark red rose field. I am sure that is the Crowned Princess of Daegu, Princess Min Y/N, since she is the only princess in Daegu.

She look so beautiful until my heart skip a beat. But then, she suddenly stumbled but she did not fall down.

She massage her temple and she suddenly collapsed on the ground. I quickly run towards her.

"Princess!" I lightly slap her face to wake her up but there is no sign of her to wake up.

I carried her in bridal style and at that moment, a maid came towards me.

"Your Highness, what happened to Princess Y/N?" The maid nervously asked as she afraid of getting scold by the King for not staying with the Princess to take care of her.

"Princess Y/N fainted. Bring me to her chamber." I coldly order the maid as I was angry at the maid.

"Yes, Your Highness." The maid quickly lead me to Princess Y/N's chamber. I followed the maid.

"Your Highness, this is Princess Y/N's ch-" I quickly cut her off. "Bring me a towel and cold water with ice RIGHT NOW!" I felt sudden risen anger in me.

"Y-yes, Your Highness." The maid run to take what I ordered her to do. I sighed. I entered Princess Y/N's chamber.

I stunned at the beauty decorations and designs of her chamber. The glittery dark red of her chamber does not sparks as it should be because it is the sign that something bad happened to Princess Y/N.

The maid entered the chamber and hands the towel and cold water with ice. "Your Highness, h-"

I cut her words again. "Go to the King and Queen and confess your fault!" I became angry again. "y-yes, Yo-your Hig-highness."

I watched the maid quickly goes to the King and Queen. I began to soaked the towel with the cold water and put it at Princess Y/N forehead.

I am a Prince with doctor educational. So, I know that Princess Y/N is just having a fever. I sat down and waited for Princess Y/N to wake up.

The King and Queen entered Princess Y/N's chamber and asked what happened to Princess Y/N. I told them what happened from the beginning until the end.