13|• Wonderful Day

Running in the garden, the Kings and Queens sit in the tea table in the garden looking at their kids giggling, laughing and chase each other. The feelings of euphoria. Sparkles inside their heart. What a wonderful day.

Feeling tired, she sat down on the grass looking at them still running around chasing each other happily. Catching her breaths, she sighed it out. Someone a burden appeared in her heart but she shrugged it off. She shook her head side to side and chuckled looking at her brother, Prince Kim Taehyung got a smack on the head from her oldest brother, Prince Min Yoongi.

Being a Princess herself, Min Y/N is not hard but not easy either. She rarely play and always do her duty as a princess. Having fun after once in a while is a happiness for her.

Laying down, staring at the sky, blue windy sky, birds are flying around. What a calming nature. Feeling the breezes, it calms down every inner emotions. Smiling to herself, what did she had done in her life to deserve this calming day.

They noticed her laying down smiling towards the sky, they stopped and comes to her. They sat down around her but yet she did not noticed them. She is in her own world.

Prince Yoongi carrasssed her hair and that brings her back to the reality. She tried to sat down but he held her back and brought her head to his laps and lay her down in his laps.

Gentle,  carressing her head again and again. She smiles at the feelings. Prince Taehyung holding her hands, playing with it. She closed her eyes to enjoy the feelings she received. Slowly, she unconsciously falls into a sleep with a happy face.

They are amused by her beauty even when she is sleeping. Her beauty are no jokes. Everyone would falls in love with her in one glance. They just stares at her sleeping, feeling the calmness just by seeing her sleep.

The lover boy, Prince Jungkook's eyes sparkles just like how someone look on diamonds but what is he looking at is her. Yes, she is the diamond in his eyes. He pushed back her hair that is covering her face without realising it. They look at him, surprised at his actions but Prince Yoongi is quick to the hints. Prince Jungkook is indeed in love with his sister.

He knows, giving his sister to him won't hurt because Prince Jungkook is indeed a good man by heart and worthy for his only sister.

***

They walked hand by hand with each other, smiling as they couldn't hide their emotions. The sparks between them, flowers are blooming and butterflies swarms in their stomachs makes them realise they are indeed in love with each other.

"Princess, I'm not someone who's in your level. You're the only Princess. Everyone looks up to you. You're loved by everyone. I'm here only someone who hold the tittle as Prince but I'm indeed way too far from you. I'm sorry my Princess but my feelings are real and comes from the deepest point of my heart. My feelings are for you. I never thought I would fall in love with someone like you." She attentively listening to his confessions. Out of nowhere, he knelt to the ground while still holding her hands.

"My Princess, I love you so much to the point I can't imagine my days without you. I see my future with you. I would like to ask, would you be my girlfriend, Princess Min Y/N?" She knows this gonna happen but she still can't believe it and it shocked her. She still haven't replied his confessions. When he was about to stood up, thinking he is just embarrassing himself to confessed to someone who is not his level and she would not accept him, she knelt down and hugged him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

They clapped for them as they were hiding while he was confessing to her. They came out from their hiding and they congratulate them for being a pair of lover.

He stand up so is she. They hugged and pull away and joins their forehead together. Looking into each other eyes. "I'm so in love with you that I see the whole world in your eyes, Princess." She chuckled lightly, "You are indeed a lover boy. I love you too, my Prince."

***

They celebrate it with a dinner. They're having a chats with each other but never forget to tease him about loving the only Princess. The dinner ends and they all went to the ballroom.

They have their musicians playing the musics and the pair of lover stand in the middle of the ballroom and dance with each other, swinging following the melodies that being played.

They dance and dance, forgetting the other Princes, Kings and Queens still exists in the ballroom.

They look into each other eyes, mesmerized by each other beauty. Smiling to each other. They dance and stares at each other like there is not tomorrow.

The Princes talk to each other but their eyes never left the love doves in the middle of the ballroom. Prince Yoongi felt so happy looking at his sister being in love and happy. So as Prince Taehyung, he felt happy that his sister found her own happiness.

This day is indeed to most beautiful day for them. A day which are cheerful, peaceful, full of happiness.

King Min and Queen Min look at each other, and smiles, yes, their Princess grow up so much. It still feels like she was just born yesterday. So as King Jeon and Queen Jeon, their Prince found their happiness. Never thought their reserved Prince can found his lover sooner than they expected.

It's almost midnight, everyone goes to their respective chamber except for Princess Y/N and her lover. They walk slowly to her room, holding each other hands, a silence walk but not awkward but a typical lover walking with each other vibe.

They enter her chamber and close the door. They walk towards the the bed and sat down as the maid had ready the bed for sleep earlier.

They take off their outfits and accessories they had on. They are left with their white inner outift and lay down cuddling with each other.

No words are being spoken, just losing themselves into each other eyes and they unknowingly falls asleep on each other.

To Be Continued~

Hello everyone, I know I uploaded this earlier than I expected but I really hope yall like this chapter. Honestly, this is the first time I in my sane while writing this and this is the first chapter ever I write with some efforts. Sadly to say but the ending is coming soon as I'm rushing to end this book and start off a new book. A better book than this one. So, this book will end in a few more chapter.

- I'm sorry for my poor choices of words, typos and grammatical errors

Borahae💜