3|•The Black Eyes

Princess Y/N laid down among the dark red roses. Her mind always have been somewhere else. Seems like she was distracted by something. Everyone knows something is bothering her.

"Your Highness, Prince Jimin is here." The maid that had been with her all the time spoke. The maid excuse herself and Princess Y/N nodded. Princess Y/N quickly stood up and bowed to Prince Jimin.

"Princess, what are you doing here for a long time?" Prince Jimin asked. He knew that Princess Y/N were thinking of something. "I'm only thinking of something." Princess Y/N sighed.

"Do you mind sharing what have been disturbing you, Princess Y/N?" Prince Jungkook spoke as he came from out of nowhere. "Prince Jungkook. You scared me for a second." Princess Y/N lightly chuckled. "May we?" Prince Jimin asked.

Princess Y/N sighed heavily. "I always zone out and lost my consciousness but I will still awake." Princess Y/N sighed again. "Something is taking control of me. Someone's voice that I never heard always beside my ears." Prince Jimin and Prince Jungkook are speechless as they didn't know how to react to Princess Y/N. "Did ever something happened when that thing takes control of you, Princess?" Prince Jungkook suddenly asked. "I killed one of my maid and guard."

~Flasbback~
Princess Y/N was sitting on her throne. She was smiling while talking to maids because of their childish way of talking. Princess Y/N suddenly felt a huge wave of headache rushed through her head. Her visions getting blurry as stumbled while trying to stood up. The maids notice her and quickly goes to her to help the Princess.

When Princess Y/N opened her eyes which shocked all the people around her. Everyone would not being shocked if it was red because red is a demon eyes colour. The shocking was Princess Y/N eyes colour were BLACK!! It never happened in any demon history having a black eyes. Princess Y/N natural eyes colour was hazel which now turned to black.

"Your Highness, are you alright?" The main maid asked. Princess Y/N could not answered the maid as the pain in her head felt like was about to exploded.

Prince Yoongi suddenly came and shouted. "Y/N! Are you alright?! Let me take you to your chamber. Please prepare Princess Y/N chamber now!!!" Before Prince Yoongi able to carried Princess Y/N, Princess Y/N stood up like nothing happened and yanked Prince Yoongi's hands away.