12|• My Princess

Queen Min still worrying about her dearest Princess. "My King, do you think our Princess will be alright?" King Min caressed his Queen's back to comfort her. "Our Princess is strong. She will be alright, she will wake up soon." She sobbed, "Why she must sacrifice herself?"

Prince Taehyung enter the throne room, "She save us, Mother. We won't be here if weren't because of Princess. All of you won't see her anymore if she didn't sacrifice herself. Thanks to Princess Y/N." What Prince Taehyung said make her realize that her Princess really love her brothers and willing to protect her people and royal guesses. Princess Y/N indeed loves everyone more than herself.

"Please look after your sister, Taehyung." Prince Taehyung nodded and bowed leaving the throne room. He went to see the other Princes in his room as they were decided to stay there to hangout while waiting for Princess Y/N to wake up.

"Prince Taehyung, you're here." Prince Jimin said and Prince Taehyung nodded. "Is it only me or my memories are not so clear about what happened in the forest?" Prince Jungkook spoke. "Finally, I thought I was the only one." Out of nowhere, Prince Yoongi appear in front of them and said, "It's because the side effects of Princess Y/N power. Nothing serious, stop thinking about it." Prince Seokjin flick his fingers, "Prince Yoongi has a point. I remember it was said that it would have side effects.

***

Princess Y/N personal maids are cleaning her room while some of them are wiping her forehead with a cold medium size towel. After they are done, they continue to do cleaning her room.

The Princes enter her chamber a see Princess Y/N awake sitting on her bed, looking at them. Prince Taehyung run to her and hug her, "I'm sorry Y/N. You sacrifice yourself for us." Princess Y/N hug him back and smile, "No biggies. I love all of you so I had to protect the one I loves."

"Please don't quick to make your own decisions, Y/Nie." Prince Yoongi caressed Princess Y/N's hair and her back. "I understand that everyone is worried but I gotta do what I have to do. I had no choice but to protect everyone or none of us would make it out of there" Princess Y/N explain worriedly. Everyone nodded their head in defeat as Princess Y/N got the point.

They talked and talked until its time to leaves Princess Y/N chamber. They all bid a sweet goodbye to her and will meet during dinner.

She thought everyone leaves her chamber but to her surprise Prince Jungkook stay behind. "Why are you still here, Prince Jungkook?" Prince Jungkook scratch his nape and said, "If I'm allowed, I would be delighted to have a few talk with you, Princess." She tilted her head in confusion why he wants a private talks and why is he so formal.

"Sure, it would be an honour to talk to you, Prince." He bow and say, "Thank you." "If we could, let's go to the garden and talk there." She chuckled sweetly that it makes his ear and heart rings and sing a love song. "Sure."

***

"Princess-" Princess Y/N shook her head side to side. "Call me Y/N, we're alone now." Prince Jungkook smile and he felt like his heart drop to his stomach as he did not expect Princess ay/N letting him calling her only by her name.

"So as I was saying, Prin- ehem- Y/N, I know this is all of the sudden but I really think you're beautiful not only by preference but also by your heart. I saw how you treat your subjects, all the villagers, doesn't matter a high ranked or lower ranked. You treat them all with same loving kindness."

She giggled and nod her head. She turn around to face him. "May I call you Jungkook?" He nodded quickly like his life is depending on it. "I just think that is what we all should do. Treating everyone with kindness. Human may think us are evil because we're demons but I really wanna prove them wrong. We all are kind although we're demons, right?" She asked him with a smile on her face that could make anyone mesmerized by the sweetness and beauty she had.

"I agree Y/N. You're indeed true." He nods his head while answering her. It's true. We're labelled but doesn't mean we don't have feelings. Anything could be kind and cruel. Even animals who aren't human are kind too.

Treating someone with kindness makes someone feel it and it bloom their heart. Even if someone treat you cruelly, showing a little kindness might help.

They walk and walk, talk and talk. They are in their own world. The love is blooming between two souls.

***

"My Princess, what makes you so smiley tonight?" The King asked his only Princess. "Pardon me, Father. Memories of me and Prince Jungkook's little chats in the garden earlier still lingering in my head. I was having so much fun after some times." The King felt so happy that his Princess is having fun. "That's good, Princess. You should have more fun. Do not stay in the library too long like before." The Queen nods, "Prince Jungkook, I'm delighted to see you makes our Princess having fun. I would suggest that all of you should hang out more since our Princess seems to love having all of you around. Am I right, Princess?"

Princess Y/N with a bright flowery smile say, "Yes, Mother. I would love to have them around. They're fun to hang out." Prince Yoongi pats her head makes her look up to him with doe eyes. "Glad you found them fun, Y/N. We're already friends so why don't you join us and that would makes us a big group of friends."

She nods her head in huge excitement. "I would love too."

They all have a happy dinner together. Laughing and loving conversation with eachother. Such a memorable night.

To be continued~

Hello Army, it's been months since I uploaded. Im terribly sorry for the inconvenience that I causes. I was struggling with my mental health and I decided to stop a while in writing. Im sorry that I was gone without notice but I hope y'all love to see me coming back. This book supposed to be 30 Chapters but I lost all my drafts while I was changing my phone to a new one so Im going to end this book as soon as possible. This book is also so messed up. Typos and grammatical errors are everywhere.

-Im sorry for the poor choices of words that i used.

Borahae everyone💜