14|• Engagaed

Everyone has gone back to their own respective country having Princess Y/N alone with her family and the servants in the castle. It's been a week since they leave the castle. Going out to the balcony of her chamber, she sits on the chair that have been provided there since day one. Looking up at the sky, gazing at the stars. She loves gazing at the stars.

gaze the stars when you miss me

Walking down the stairs, down to the hall, every servant she walked by bowed to her and she never forget to gives them a smile. Going to the dinning room to have her morning supper with her family. Every servants bowed to her as a respect and a servant pulled out a chair for her to sit.

"Good morning, Father, Mother. Good morning, Yoongs, Tae." Queen Min put down her tea cup and smile looking at Princess Y/N. "Did you have a good sleep, Princess?" She nodded, "I did, Mother."

Having a great morning supper with your family is indeed a lovely feeling.

***

Walking hands by hands with her two brothers at the castle small pond area. Must be good got to feeling your brothers loves you so much. Having siblings chats with each other. They caressed her hands while holding her hands walking side by side. Oh, how lucky they are to have her as their only sister.

"Y/N, don't you somehow missed Prince Jungkook? She look at Prince Taehyung with a sad smile. "It's been 1 month since every goes back from our palace and that's the last we seen each other."

Prince Taehyung nodded in understanding and Prince Yoongi pulled her slowly into his arms not to hurt her and hugged her.

He patted her hair softly trying to convince her that it's natural to feel like that towards someone.

my sister indeed so in love with Prince Jungkook.

***

Sitting on a chair a brushing her hair looking into the mirror while lost deep in thought. Oh, what a love sick couple. Loving each other more than their own life. No one had an idea how could a person could be such lovesick.

"Your Highness, His Majesty and Her Majesty request to see you in the throne room," Princess Y/N stands up and thanking the servant to dismissed her. She makes her way to the throne room. Walking down the hallway, she meet her brother, Prince Min Yoongi, also walking towards the throne room.

Slightly bowing in manner she asked, "Are you going to the throne room too, Yoongi?" Prince Yoongi turn around to see her, "Yes, I am." She nodded, "Seems like we are gathering, I guess?"

***

"Greetings, Father, Mother." They both said unison. Walking towards the King and Queen, Princess Y/N is shock seeing the Royal Jeon Family. "Jungkook", she muttered softly to herself but Prince Jungkook can see her lips moving clearly saying his name as if she's chanting it.

They both locked their eyes. The excitement and overwhelming unknown feelings they felt after so long didn't meet each other makes them froze as if they both are the only people in the room.

Queen Jeon chuckles, "Son, stop staring. Don't you wanna hug the Princess?" Prince Jungkook look at the Queen and quickly gets up and running towards Princess Y/N and hug her.

"I miss you so much, Y/N. So so much." Princess Y/N giggle and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I miss you too bunny."

***