Chapter 28

AN: Hey guys, thanks so much for the support on this story. I didn't expect anything to come out of this, and I'm really happy with the results. Just addressing a few things, I am going to brush over the Sea of Monsters, and this book will just start with the ending. Also, there will be some plot holes, like most stories, and I'm sorry if some things don't make sense, but I'll do my best to explain everything. Lastly, I'm sorry in advance, this chapter probably will suck and is definitely filler, so I'm sorry about that. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

Annabeth smiled. "Of course. Same goes to you if you run into any trouble."

Max chuckled. "I doubt it, trouble usually runs into me."

At the end of the day, Max stood, bags packed at Thalia's tree. Before he could step out, a figure appeared next to him. "Did think you could leave me behind, did you?" Perseus asked teasingly.

Max chuckled. "Maybe."

Perseus smiled. "Come on, brother, let's get you home."

Present:

The upcoming school year was hectic for Maximus. Firstly, he had to deal with Perseus being his teacher for a whole school year to make sure he didn't blow anything up. Unfortunately, he did. On the last day of school, somehow Laistrygonian Giants had been able to infiltrate Merriwether Prep and caused the gym to blow up. Perseus was able to keep everything under wraps by manipulating the mist, and Maximus was able to escape with Tyson, a cyclops, and Annabeth to Camp Half-Blood.

When they got there, they found the camp under attack, and Max found out Tyson was a cyclops, and they realized that Thalia's tree had been poisoned, and Chiron had taken the fall.

When Perseus heard of this, he came straight back to camp and walked up to Tantalus and punched him in the face, which earned him kitchen duty for a month. Perseus contacted Sally, telling her he would protect Max and be with him at all times.

After Max found out Tyson was his brother, Perseus knew Max would be angry, as Tyson was viewed as a monster, and did the best he could to bring the two together. However, Max was also receiving dreams from Grover and found out that he was in the Sea of Monsters, and immediately told Perseus. Perseus knew this was dangerous, and went on his own to find Grover. However, instead of going to find Grover, he actually stayed around and waited for Max and Annabeth to go after their friend.

Max had also ran into Hermes, who gave him some gifts for his journey. Eventually, Tyson and Annabeth joined him on Hippocampi to go on their own quest while Clarisse went on her own quest with a prophecy from the Oracle. Eventually they reached a cruise ship, the Princess Andromeda, which Luke was on and controlling the mortals, and they found out that Luke was trying to reform Kronos.

Eventually, Perseus came aboard and helped them reach a lifeboat, and they sailed away. They reached a demigod hideout that Annabeth had made, and Max started to feel jealous about Annabeth's prior feelings towards Luke. Tyson scouted ahead and found a Monster Donut, and Perseus and Annabeth realized it was a monster nest, and they defeated all of the monsters after being saved by Clarisse and her ship of skeletons. She told them off, especially Max and Perseus, as she hated them.

After a while, they reached the entrance to the Sea of Monsters, and Tyson sacrificed himself to save the crew after they were sucked into Charybdis. They abandoned ship, and Max and Perseus woke up on CC's Spa and Resort, which turned out to be run by Circe. Max was turned into a guinea pig as Perseus waited outside for him. After a while, Perseus found Annabeth and they turned Max back into himself before running and fleeing on the Queen Anne's Revenge.