Chapter 7:

Back to Lu Xue POV:

I woke up in the morning, the tv still on but the volume turned down low. I yawned softly and went to sit up, but couldn’t. I turned, seeing that Zhi’s arm was wrapped around my waist, hugging me. I blushed as I remembered that I asked him to lay with me last night.

I rolled over, so that I could look at his face better. I reached my hand up, gently moving a piece of hair out of his face. 

Suddenly, his eyes opened and he smirked.

“Good morning, Princess” He said,scaring me. I backed away, and ended up falling off of the side of the bed. I watched as Zhi peered over the edge of the bed, looking down at me.

“Are you okay?” He asked with a laugh.

Over the weekend, Zhi and I stayed home, as I just wanted to spend time with him.

When Monday came, school went quickly. When classes ended, I quickly changed into my tennis clothes. I ran onto the court, running up to Zhi who was already stretching. I hugged him from behind, making him go stiff. He turned, seeing it was me, making him smile.

“Lu Xue” He says, pulling me into a hug.

After pulling away, he looked down at me.

“Why don't you start stretching, okay Princess?” He told me.

“Okay” I say, smiling up at him.

I began stretching, while he watched Baiyang and Dayong playing.

I finished stretching, going to stand beside Zhi on the edge of the court, where he watched the two boys play.

Suddenly, a woman walked onto the court with a camera. She pointed it around, taking pictures. Baiyang stopped playing, walking towards her.

“This is not a place for interviewing. Plus, high-heeled shoes are not allowed in the court. Please leave at once.” Baiyang continued, while pointing to her heeled shoes.

I watched her take a few more pics before leaving. I turned to Zhi before speaking.

“Can we play today?” I asked, wanting to play a match with someone.

Zhi looked down at me, shaking his head. I pouted when I saw this.

“I don’t want you getting hurt again so soon. For now, just do some exercises. Running laps and such.” Zhi told me.

“Fine” I say with a pout, as I prepare to go run laps.

After practice ended, Zhi and I prepared to go home, but my phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” I say, answering the call.

“Daughter, I made some food for you to take home. Come pick it up. Bye!” My father said, before hanging up the phone.

I groaned, looking to Zhi.

“That was my dad, he wants us to go pick something up from him. He made food” I told him.

“Okay, let's go,'' Zhi said, grabbing my hand as he pulled me towards my father's house.

We quickly made our way to the house, entering through the gate. I led Zhi through the house, following the music that was playing. I finally found my father, he was speaking with the woman who had been at the school earlier.

“Dad, we’re here.” I say, gaining his attention.

“Ah, my Daughter. Zhou Zhi. How was school?” He asked, standing up to greet Zhi and I.