Chapter 20:

****Just a short chapter for not****

Arriving back to the house, I rush to our room, eager to fix the doll. I pull out a sewing kit, quickly stitching up the tear on the stuffed bear.

After five minutes, the tear is no longer visible. I can't help but to smile proudly at my sewing skills.

The room door opens and Zhi walks in, having just come from showering. He smiled, seeing the happy look on my face.

He changes into comfortable clothes before sitting beside me on the bed. I'm busy putting the sewing needles and thread back into its container, that I didn't notice that Zhi was there. So when I turn around, I'm slightly shocked to see him there.

"Did you finish?" He asks me.

I smile, showing him the giant stuffed doll.

"All fixed up." I say, as I then take the doll and sit it in the corner of the room.

"Zhou Yu and I are gonna watch some tv in the living room. Do you wanna join us?" He asks, lacing his fingers with my own.

"Sure, let me just get cleaned up first." I say, and attempt to walk away from him.

However, Zhi spins me around, before quickly pecking my lips.

I pull away in disgust, holding my hand up to cover my mouth.

"Zhi, I still haven't brushed my teeth! I have throw-up breathe!" I yell as I back away from him.

"I don't care about that. I just want a kiss." He tells me as he playfully steps towards me.

I back away once more, before quickly turning and running out the door and into the hallway.

I could hear Zhi laughing as I made my way into the bathroom.

"Hurry back!" He yells, as I close the door behind me.

I quickly brush my teeth before deciding to shower as well. When I'm finished, I change into a pair of soft pajamas.

Once I'm finished, I make my way downstairs to the living room where I find Zhi and Zhou Yu sitting on the couch together while having a conversation.

I climbed onto the couch, sitting beside Zhi as I rested my head onto his shoulder.

"So you have been texting a friend living abroad, right?" Zhi asks his brother.

"Mm-hmm." Zhou Yu responds, as he types away onto his cellphone.

"Great, you have a friend abroad." Zhi says, before turning to look at me.

"Have you seen this show before?" He asks, gesturing to the show on the tv.

I look at the show, recognizing it to be a show that Lu Xia and I had watched when we lived in the states.

"Yeah, Lu Xia and I watched it in America." I tell him.

The three of us continued to watch tv together for the next few hours. Soon, we had all parted ways and gone to our own rooms. I climbed into mine and Zhi's bed, moving over so that he could join me.

He smiled as he turned the lights off before joining me in the bed, pulling me close to him.

"If you ever feel like you're gonna be sick again, just let me know." He tells me, as he places a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm gonna have to get used to unexpected nausea.... I hate throwing up." I say, burying my face into his chest.

"Don't worry, I'll be there with you every single time." Zhi says as he hugs me tightly.