Then I saw a girl, a very familiar one."thanks for helping  me to suprise  your mom. Isabellee~" Napahawak ako sa ulo ko dahil sa naalala ko. Very thing is covered with blood. My hands is covered with blood, Sean is crying......two bodies lying in the wooden floor, I used to run with Sean. Sya yun...ang babaeng nagsimula ng paghihirap ko. And she's  freaking  making her way to the me! "Don't come near her!" I yelled as I tried to block her but she just walk through me. Lumingon ako. "No.."

"Are you Isabella Montenegro?"

"Don't tell her! Isabelle!" I yelled at myself while looking at my younger self.

"Beautiful sister? How did you know? Bella's name?"

The girl chuckled then brush the young girl long straight red hair while smiling.

"Stop it!" I yelled. lumapit ako sa bata bago ko sya pilit na tinatawag. "Bella makinig ka! That girl will Kill Mom! Our Mom! Don't bring her home! Please I'm begging you!" I said as tears started to fall from my eyes. I don't wanna see that again...please hear me.

"I'm Xenna your mother's friend back in the Company"

"Mommy friend?"

"Uhmm"

"Oh! I see you in Mommy's phone!"

"Hahahaha yeah...were best friends so maybe you should called me Aunty?"

"Hmm! Aunty!"

"Hahaha good girl" *ruffles the girls hair*

"Now why don't we suprise Mommy?"

"Fuck it!" I cursed. "I swear I'm going to kill you!" I said while looking at this girl, but she's just smiling. "Don't you dare!" I yelled while trying to kill her using my double dagger. "Die! Fuck you! Just DIE!" I yelled.

"Suprise Mommy? Mommy likes surprises!"

I stared at the lobby as the scene stared to change into a bloody one, nabitawan ko ang double edge dagger while looking at the two bloody corpse. "Mom...." I uttered.

"My hahahaha Killing your Mommy is so worth it! And she actually believes that I will let you two leave! Hahahaha"

"M-mommy?"

"Thanks for helping  me to suprise your mom. Isabellee~"

"Its all my fault" I said while looking at my dead parents. Kung nakinig ako sana buhay pa sila, sana hindi ko kinailagan na sumali sa grupong iyon, sana wala ako ngayon sa mundong ito. I still remember their blood in my small hands. Their open eyes while looking at my picture in the wall. Its all my fault. This bloody scene is my....greatest fear, I wish I can forget.

"Ate!"

"Sean? Bitawan mo ang kapatid ko!"

"Hahaha and what will you do? Kiddo?"

I stared at myself and she looked at our younger brother to be choked to die while the girl is laughing manically.

"Die..die die...DIE HAHAHAHA!"

I covered my ears just like how my younger self did to her ears.

"S-sister"

"Your sister is a coward! Sya pa nga ang magdala sa akin dito! She killed your parents! HAHAHA"

"sis..."

I open my eyes and look at myself, tears is streaming down of my cheeks, as she slowly held the bloody knife in our mother's hands. I slowly shook my head. "If you kill her.....you will never be yourself again" I said while looking at myself as she determined looked at the girl who's choking our brother. Sean is looking at my younger self while his hands is trying to reach her.