"Some pain may linger." Hannes' voice was husky, and he gingerly and barely swept his thumb over it. I immediately flinched, but it was not entirely because of pain.

It was also very sensitive, not at all uncomfortably so, but definitely surprising.

I lifted a finger to graze it along the mark, and my eyes widened at the sensitive feeling that arose once again. I dropped my hand away, turning my attention back to Hannes, my gaze tracing his muscled arms and resting on his lips.

Hannes' arms swept up my back to pull me towards him, his hot breath tickling the shell of my ear when he told me, "I can smell your arousal, Olivia."

My stomach tightened, and I pressed my thighs together. My hands lowered, fingers teasing the head of his still hard cock that rested between us. Hannes shuddered, snarling loudly before hauling me upwards, lifting me so that I had no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist.

I whimpered softly when his cock slid into my wet vagina, my walls hugging his length as he thrusted into me deeply.

Hannes groaned, his sharp eyes narrowing as he watched me begin to slowly rock my hips and bounce on his thick cock, his strong hands keeping me up.

My whimpers amplified as my slick pussy slid up and down his cock, and my fingers gripped his shoulders as I rapidly began to approach an orgasm, but he abruptly pulled out of me and gently set me down on my feet.

Before I could utter a word of frustration, Hnanes turned me around to face the wall. I barely had time to press my palms against the tiles before he slid into me once more.

Hot pleasure erupted from my core with each thrust, and I pushed back against him when an orgasm shook my entire body. I panted heavily for several seconds and the smell of sex in the air intensifed when Hannes continued to pump into me, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

His pace slowed when I began to straighten, my mind still riddled with heavy desire. I didn't realize I'd been biting my bottom lip until Hannes plucked it from between my teeth.

He pulled me to him, until my back was against his chest and his mouth was by my ear. His cock throbbed in me as he snarled, "Moan for me, Olivia."

His hand slid down to rest on my clit. My eyes rolled with pleasure and my lips parted as I moaned repeatedly when he began to rub and pinch it, continuing to thrust into me slowly, the combination of his dick in me and his fingers moving against my clit slowly making me climb to an orgasm.

Hannes' breath was heavy and warm against my neck, but I could feel him watching me as my eyes drifted shut and as my body trembled for a few seconds.

My fingers dug into his arm between my legs when I came, holding his fingers against my clit as my hips rocked, my juices soaking his throbbing cock. My vision was hazy for a while when I opened my eyes once again, and I rested my head back against his chest, facing the spray of water from the shower head above as my body shook.

Hannes didn't wait until I recovered before thrusting into me at a fast pace, his groans echoing in the bathroom. I briefly wondered if Willow or Jeremiah could hear us, but I didn't dwell much on that thought when I felt Hannes stiffen.

Quickly moving away from him, since I wanted to lessen the chance of becoming pregnant, I instead pumped his cock for a few seconds until he came, his head tilted upwards as he groaned gutturally and hips jerking as my hand continued to pump his shaft.

I watched as his thick cum trickled down my fingers and into the shower drain, and I continued to stroke his cock until he gently moved my hand away and wrapped his arms around me, his warm lips pressing against my mark and his chest heaving with each breath.