twenty-nine// nostalgia

"I don't get this shit" I whined, putting the pencil down and looking over to my best friend who was busy tuning his guitar on my bedroom floor while I was sitting on my bed, trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my math homework. Calum stood up and set his guitar aside after he noticed me staring at him. He looked over to my work and scratched the back of his head, "that's easy"

"Why don't you answer it smart ass?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a look, "what?"

"What I meant was we could easily ask Luke to answer it instead" he shrugged, nodding to hisself. With just a flick of my fingers, he was clutching on his forehead which already hurts.

"I feel like I have an open and bleeding wound, Al" he pouted, "it hurts" he continued rubbing the spot where I just hit, "do you have any ice packs downstairs?"

"You're overreacting, Cal" I shook my head and laughed at how cute he looked. He resembled a kid asking his mum to buy candy but wouldn't let him. Then my clever mind started telling me things, "Oh my God, Cal! Its bleeding oh shit, oh shit, holy shit Calum!" I started to act as if I was panicking. He bought it and started panicking as well.

"What? Really, oh my god Alesia" he cried out while he started searching for the portion where blood could've flowed out. Then he felt nothing. Then he realized how much of an idiot he looked like. He sent me a glare. Oops, "you're messing with me" he stated.

"Maybe" I answered innocently and smiled at him.

"I'm letting you through this one" he nodded to hisself again and I let out a laugh. "Oh really now?"

"What?" I snapped out of it and gave him a puzzled look.

"You think that was funny?"

"Maybe" I answered again, laughing even harder. He fell for it and I felt beyond proud of myself to outsmart Calum Hood.

Not long after that Calum was already tackling me down on the floor tickling my sides. A sense of nostalgia came over me, remembering those days when we were carefree and young. Damn, did I miss those days when we wanted to grow up faster than ever, thinking life was easy and happy. Those were also the days when Calum and I were first separated, "you okay?" He said stopping at his silly act.

"Yeah" I nodded, giving him a reassuring smile, "just remembered something"

"That better not be-"

"Don't even bother saying his name. I just remembered this, you know? When you used to tackle me down on the ground tickling me to death when we were younger?" I smiled remembering the past. He stood up and dusted off his pants giving me a hand to pick up. Once I put all my force on his hand to finally get up, he let go, on purpose.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, feeling betrayed by my best friend. He bursted out laughing, wiping pretend tears on the corner of his eyes with his fingers.

"You gotta admit, Al, that was quite funny" he shook his head while he laughed even harder clutching on his stomach.

"Fuck you" I mumbled while getting up from the floor and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I do miss being a kid again" he sighed, suddenly changing moods and sitting beside me, "but you know what?"

"No" I muttered, causing him to let a chuckle escape from his pouty, pink, soft, lips. Wow.

"That fall is still the funniest thing in the world" he started to burst out in laughter again, I reached for a pillow and started hitting him constantly with him covering his face with his arms for protection.

"Hey, not that babe. That is important" he said motioning to his face with one hand while the other caught the pillow. I took it as an opportunity to hit his face. I shoved the pillow to his face and he let out a loud groan, "I fucking hate you, Ally!"

a/n:

soooo here's an update bc im finally done with my exams!!!

I fREAKINJ LOVE THEIR CHILDISH ATTITUDE BUT ANYWAY,,,

this is a suckish chapter and i suck at life im sorry :-(

OTRAT TOUR IS NEAR AND IM FINALLY SEEING MY BOYS AND THAT'S V V RANDOM I JUST WANTED TO SHAAARE,,,

anyway

I have new fanfics check them out bc im excited abt them i guess i'm trying to make those better than this story yaaay and its hella diff (???) lmao

ok anyway hello hi bye leave comments, faves, fan and stuff u can dm me or whatever u can send suggestions and stuff wtvr ily guys x