thirty-two// we're getting famous!

"Alesia, honey" mom called out from the living room. I scurried from the kitchen and sat beside her, tucking my feet beneath me. "I have good news"

"Shoot!" I exclaimed with a grin plastered on my face, she nodded while she took a deep breath.

"We are obviously staying here, we won't be moving any longer and you won't be separated with Calum anymore!" She announced, beaming at me with her hand on my shoulder. My jaw dropped open, of course I was happy. But I was going to miss Acacia, that crazy asian kid. We can still keep in touch though.

"Oh my god mom!" I screamed with joy and leaped from my place to hug her, "thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can't wait to tell Cal!"

-

"Ally! Al! Alesia! Yo McVey!" A voice called after me. I was walking down the halls, on the way to my first class. I turned around to be greeted by a beaming Calum, "Wait" he said while he panted. He crouched down, his hands on his knees. He finally caught his breath and stood up straight.

"Well, good morning to you too" I shook my head at his actions. He gave me a nod and started to fix his hair and wipe the beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"You ready?" He asked, "it's just good news" he shrugged, just before I could answer he continued, "good good news"

"Go" I said with wide eyes. Definitely interested with his so called 'Good Good News'.

"Well," he trailed off, "I'M GETTING FAMOUS!" He cheered, shaking my shoulders at the process. My mind wasn't actually processing on everything he was saying but when I went through all his words 'i'm getting famous' I realized it was just another reason to be separated from my best friend slash boyfriend. As if on cue, just when we were going to stay in Australia, my favorite person had to move to different parts of the globe. Wow.

"Cal" I mumbled, but he just continued telling me the whole story on why, how or what actually happened.

"But it isn't just me well of course the mates are with me too, we're all getting famous and can you actually imagine having everyone sing to your songs then going on to-" he continued babbling.

"Yes", I nodded. As much as possible I wanted him to be happy, this was his dream. I don't want to seem selfish and all but I felt awful hearing his 'going on tours' phrase, "I'm happy for you, Calum"

The smile plastered on his face faded, "you don't seem like you are" he mumbled, then let out a sigh. "You're scared"

"It's not that i'm scared" I trailed off. He gave a look, "ok well I'm scared" I sighed. He shook his head and intertwined his hands with mine. I gave him a sad smile, "why don't you come over tonight and we'll talk about it? I really don't want to talk about it this early in the morning"

We walked down the halls and into our rooms, hand in hand. I was honestly happy to being this close to him and I'm really upset he had to leave. Well, he didn't say he was leaving but I'm sure anytime around he would be touring the whole world. Away from family. Away from us. Not only that, but I'm also afraid he'll get to meet shit loads of girls that I'm afraid would be hella better than me. That's what I'm afraid of. What if long distance relationships just really don't work out for the both of us? What if this is fate's way of telling us we weren't meant to be for each other, we were just supposed to stay in the best friend zone and we just crossed the line.

You okay there, Al?, He wrote on a paper and passing it over to me. We shared the same table, as usual. Its crazy how science is actually my favorite subject but couldn't pay attention at the moment because of the thoughts running around my head and the boy beside me who distracted the shit out of me all the time. I glanced over at him and he was literally just staring in front of the class, I doubt he was even paying attention.

"I'm fine," I mumbled as I kept the paper inside my skirt's pocket. Calum started picking out another paper, this time it was a bigger one. It read;

u rlly do think I'm that stupid? T.T

I shook my head to his attempt of drawing two letter t's separated by a period look like a crying emoji or something. I looked over to him and over to our teacher in front and nodded my head, I had to make sure we weren't caught talking. Or we'd get kicked out.

"You're an idiot" I mumbled. He looked at me pretending to pull up a betrayed face, "my idiot" I said and glanced over to our teacher, who's back was faced at us. I took it as an opportunity to steal a kiss from him. I quickly pecked his lips and tried to pay attention at whatever the discussion was all about. I swear I tried but I just couldn't help the fact at how cute he looked at the moment, his cheeks were burning red and his lips parted slightly, creeping into a smile but couldn't and his eyes were all wide. I shook my head and hit the back of his head making him slam his face on the desk, "sorry" I giggled softly and ran my fingers through his hair.

a/n:
YA FEEL????