seven// practice

Calum's POV

I don't know what got into my mind and what the hell I was thinking. I was just walking to Michael's house to have band practice and Alesia was with me. I don't know what I'm doing. We walked silently, not conversations nor questions. This was the first time Alesia actually stayed quiet. The silence wasn't awkward, it was just fine. A good type of silence. I dug my hands into the pockets of my uniform and glance over to Alesia who was just behind me. She was carefully walking, staring at her feet avoiding to get tripped over something. She wasn't wearing the uniform yet, maybe she would after a week of school. I don't really care about it. I stopped from walking and smirked to myself.

"Ow!" She backed away rubbing her forehead and looking up at me.

"You're so stupid" I chuckled and continued on walking while smiling to myself. I probably looked like a psycho.

"I hate you" I heard her mumble. I swear I could sense her roll her eyes again, it was one of the best things she can do. It was a given talent. I could've added her to the world records for the most frequent girl to roll her eyes if I could.

"How far is it?" She whined, I stopped on my tracks and looked back at her.

"We haven't even walked that much." I said with disbelief.

"But-"

"Do you wanna go home?" I asked her a bit too harshly.

"I don't know the way back!" She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at me.

"Then, you have no choice" I smirked at her and continued on walking to Mike's.

I came to a stop and walked to their front door, "Aren't you going to knock?" She raised her eyebrows and put her hand on her waist.

"No need" I chuckled and shook my head, I headed down to the basement with Alesia behind me, only to be greeted by stares.

"Is that..." Luke started off, pointing at Alesia's direction.

"No way" Michael hung his mouth open while rubbing his eyes.

"Is that an actual girl?" Luke asked with his eyes wide open, he walked towards us and waved a hand in front of Alesia.

"Calum's got a girlfriend?" Ashton screamed out of nowhere.

"No!" Me and Alesia snapped quickly in sync.

"Would you let me borrow Calum for a second? Thanks" Luke smiled at Alesia and grabbed my wrists pulling me to the nearest corner at the back of the room.

"What the hell was that?!" Luke hissed, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't know what made me bring her, I really don't" I scratched the back of my neck.

"I thought you hated girls and are avoiding them, you monkey" He said then slapped my forehead.

"Ow!" I whined and rubbed the portion he hurt. "Alesia's not my friend, ok?" I hissed.

"Good luck with that. Trust me, you'll be more than friends, Calum. Stick around with her and you'll realize that I'm right." He smirked and patted my head. I fixed my beanie and walked over to Alesia, Luke wasn't right. He wasn't, I'm sure of it. I will not grow feelings for Alesia. I won't make friends with a girl again, specially not with a transfer who I suppose would be leaving again anytime soon.

"Uh, you just, uhm. Yeah" I wasn't able to compose a normal and proper sentence because of the thoughts running through my head.

"Yeah, I'll stay.. Uhm, here" She answered smiling at me then making her way to an office chair in front of where we play. She sat and crossed her arms over her chest then looked at us. Damn I was so fucking nervous, I knew she was gonna judge us. For sure.

"Are you ready to be amazed Alesia?" Ashton screamed, he needs to stop screaming. I swear if he does it again, I'm going to have to hit him with my bass. She laughed and nodded once. I swear I can sense her mental face palming.

"So what do you want us to play? You're our guest and we grant your request" Michael said giving her a thumbs up.

"Isn't that like what employees say in hotels or restaurants?" I raised my eyebrows up at him.

"I'm punk rock, I say and do whatever I want." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and started to slap on my bass.

________________________

Weyhey!

Comment and vote, tell me whatchu think lol ok so follow me on twitter guys its @sIflniall. Yeah.

So I'm not gonna make this long bc i know you don't read this shit but yeah, ilysm x pauline