chapter 39 || (y/n)

You felt a cascade of tears falling down on your cheeks the more you ran.

You ran so fast that you didn't even know you can. Throughout your whole training, this is the fastest you've ever ran so far.

You didn't think about anything else other than that scene that you witnessed.

Bakugo kissed Uraraka. Uraraka kissed Bakugo.

You knew so well that they do like each other, but does it have to hurt your heart that much? You felt as if ur reaction is overreacting, but your feelings can't help it.

Because you were so deep into thought, you didn't realize a rock decided to appear in front of you, and trip you because gravity is feeling lonely right at the moment. You fell down onto the hard cement, creating a gash from your right knee to your shin.

You got up and somehow didn't feel any pain, probably because of the adrenaline. Although you can feel the blood dripping from your leg, you didn't care less and continued to run back to the dorms.

You don't know if he actually saw you and is following you a the moment, but you didn't want to face him right after that, so you ran and ran.

Arriving into the dorms, obviously everyone was shocked at the sight of you bleeding, but you didn't care. You ran to your room and slammed the door shut and buried your head in your pillow.

You continued to cry, very hard, to the point that you couldn't breath in your sobbing. Your head started to hurt, but didn't care about it. You decided to accept the throbbing pain.

You heard continuously knocks on your door.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" You heard Mina call you out outside the door. "Open the door!"

"Go away," you croaked out. "I don't feel like talking to anyone."

"Open up, (Y/n), or I swear to god, I'm gonna break the door down," she threatened but you weren't faze it.

You heard a deep sigh. You didn't open the door yet.

"If you need someone to talk to," she said with a comforting voice. "I'm always here, alright?"

"If you're feeling better, don't hesitate to call me, okay? I'll even bring you food there. I'm so worried.."

You felt slow footsteps walking away from your room, and you instantly felt bad.

She was just concerned for me, but I just pushed her away.

You opened the door slowly and you saw her figure. She was walking away slowly from your room.

"Mina."

You called out to her with a soft voice, but she immediately turned around. She walked up to you.

"Come in."

You gestured as she headed in to your room and you closed the door. She then looked at you carefully, with a frown on her face.

I probably looked really bad, considering I've been crying for the past long minutes.

She then eyed you up and down, but her eyes stopped towards your bleeding leg.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, as she dragged you on the bed, but gasped even more in the sight of the bloody blanket.

"What the heck happened?!" She yelled, and headed towards a cabinet and got a first aid kit.

She ordered you to sit down, which you obeyed, as she got some water and a clean towel from my bathroom and cleaned the wound.

"The wound is so big.." she said, washing it with water. "What the hell happened?"