chapter 31 || safety

41k reads and almost 1.5k votes????? Wth guys thank you so much :):)

——

"Don't you to try to run away."

Dabi threatened you as he locked you back in your cell and immediately left, leaving you and your father alone again.

"(F/n), are you okay?!" Your father asked you worried. "What did they do to you?!"

"Nothing happened," You replied. "They had a problem on the machine or something. I'm not too sure.."

You were shocked on the whole situation. Now you know what they're going to do to you, and that scared you. You tried to recall what they said.

You shook your head. Yeah, right. I shouldn't be scared at them anymore. I've worked my ass off and fought monsters for years in that school, how come I'm still scared every time? I'm sure someone is coming already to save us..

But they don't know that you're kidnapped. They think that you're enjoying a great vacation with your father right now, but that isn't the case here.

With these thoughts, what happened after is what you didn't expected: You cried. It started with a tear, and another tears, and more tears following, until it became like that cry when you go to bed and try to not wake anyone up.

"Honey.." He called out. He must've heard you cried. You tried to answer him, reassure that you're fine, but at this point you know you're just lying to yourself.

I guess the events that happened recently.. I just held it in to myself the whole time.. It was just triggered by this.

You don't like to cry, since it's a sign of weakness. But all heroes have their breaking points at some point, right?

You were thankful at the other hand to your dad. He didn't say anything when he heard you cry. He knew that you needed space, and that's what you exactly needed at the moment.

How do parents just know everything about us?

"It'll be alright.." he said after a few minutes. "It'll be alright soon.. Let's just wait a little longer.."

You closed your eyes and leaned your head back. He was absolutely right.

You can't help but think of that guy from a while ago. The guy with a red strand on his fringe, who Shigaraki got mad to. Is he even in good terms with him? Does he even like him, considering he's his boss?

You knew something was up. It wasn't good, but you knew you shouldn't interfere someone's business.

But you witnessing these type of relationships, is one of your weak spots as you feel pity for him.

———

"HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE?"

The students in 3-A of U.A were startled by the loud voice outside of their dorm. Loud knocks were heard outside the door.

"I'll check what it is," Denki headed towards the door and opened it carelessly, not knowing who is outside.

He was shocked to see a woman in a suit grabbed him beside his arms, holding him nervously.