chapter 11 || oh shit

After we made our lunch and literally devoured on it, the pro heroes called us out again outside, in the cold.

The couple and other pro heroes stood together. "Since we all just want you to relax for a bit for today, we planned some fun things you guys can do in the snow! Such as sledding, skiing, and many more!" Inzesible, also known as Zeto exclaimed in such a happy tone.

"Follow this path right over there and it will lead you there!" Midnight exclaimed, pointing to a trail.

"Guys, guys! Let's have a sled race with the whole class!" Kirishima announced, and everyone nodded in agreement and followed him through the trail.

You were happy that the pro heroes gave you all a chance to relax first in this camp. It makes it even more exciting that you get to bond with your own class since it's your last year in UA.

You all walked in to the area and you were shocked. So many various things are here. There's even an ice rink for you to skate in.

"Oh! Since the sleds are for two people, let's all pick a partner!" He exclaimed.

This worried you. If you and Bakugo weren't fighting in the first place, you would've chosen him as yours, but it would've have been awkward as hell. Or can you both just fake it off?

"(L/n), let's be partners."

You heard a cold voice that was behind you. You turned around to see Todoroki standing there, waiting for your reply.

"O-oh! Sure!" You stuttered as you both went in the sled, you being in the front. You can definitely feel like someone is glaring at you intensely, and you don't even have to look to know who is.

"Are you guys ready?!" Denki cheerfully exclaimed as everyone is in there sleds with their respective partner. Shoji became the referee instead, since there's 21 of you and he can't even fit in the sled.

He held up a flag, and he counted from three. He finally said go which made everyone go down the big mountain.

You were screaming (not too loudly) as you felt the cold air and the continues shaking of the sled. You gripped on the front part as you both controlled it. Todoroki then used his ice to smoothen the trail on snow by putting ice on it. That made you both in the lead.

"Oi! Not fair!" Kirishima exclaimed as he looked at us. "Well you didn't say we couldn't use our quirks!" You yelled at them.

Suddenly you heard distant screams and explosions. You turned to see Bakugo creating explosions to make the sled move faster.

As he continued to do that, you suddenly spotted random trees in the trail that can make you all slow down.

"(F/n), use your quirk to grab on the trees that pulls us faster. I'll use my quirk to distract others."

You nodded and extended your hair as it grabbed on tree by tree, which makes it speed up. Todoroki made some small ice shards to the trail of Bakugo, which made them slow down quickly and making them one of the last.

You held out your hand in a high five and he high fives you back hesitantly. "FUCK YOU CANADIAN FLAG BASTARD!" Bakugo screamed in the distance.

"Canadian flag..?" Todoroki muttered, which made you laugh as you imagined his offended face.

He continued to smoothen up the path as your hair gripped on the trees. At last, you see the finish line and Shoji, and the smell of victory in the air.

It didn't end there as you heard a big explosion which makes the sled of Bakugo and Kirishima flew in the air towards the finish line. Luckily, you and Todoroki still won first place followed by Bakugo and Kirishima who are in second place.