⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️

Start from the beginning

"How come you always forget to tell me these things?"

She shrugged, and (y/n) placed a kiss on my cheek, making me smile. "Surprises are nice though."

"Heh, from you they are."

"You two are so cute together!!!" Mabel squealed, tightly hugging Leo's arm who tensed up a bit. "It's too precious!!!"

(y/n) and I laughed a bit, and so we all played gulf together. All of us failed, very much. Minus from Mabel of course.

I swung my club and hit the tiny ball, which landed in the pond, making me groan in defeat.

Mabel walked over to me. "Don't worry, bro!!! You're still.." She pressed a sticker on my cheek* "Ext-roar-dinary!!!"

"... I'll take what I can get." I walked over to (y/n) who laughed at the sticker, making me roll my eyes with a smile.

Mabel had already set another golf ball down, a smile on her face. "Do the hip wiggle, and...!!!" She hit the ball which went through the whole course, entering in a Hole-In-One. "Yes!!!"

We all cheered, Stan speaking in surprise. "Holy smokes!!! Someone in our family actually has talent!!!"

"Grunkle Stan, you ain't seen nothing yet!" I replied.

After a lot more stages of Mabel winning every course, we were at the final stage. Everyone was surrounding us, waiting for Mabel to hit the ball.

I had been keeping a list of all her wins. "Guys, this is amazing! If Mabel gets a hole in one here she'll beat her all time high score!"

She stared at the ball in concentration, hitting it. Unfortunately, this time she wasn't so lucky, and when she lost, people left with disappointment as she threw her club down. "Ah nuts!!!

Leo was the first to walk over, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't fuzz over it, M, the thing's random."

"Yeah, besides for Bermuda Triangle how mini golf works is the world's greatest mystery!" Soos added.

Stan then ruffled her hair with a smile. "As far as I'm concerned, you're still better than anyone else in Gravity-"

We all gasped as another ball went into the hole, and cringed as the familiar snobby voice was heard from nearby. "Oh, would you look at that~! I didn't know it was hobos golf free day."

Mabel immediately grew a glare. "Pacifica!"

"Well, if it isn't the Pines family!" She began to point at each one of us. "Fat, old, traitor, lame, bracers, and-" Her attitude immediately changed from taunting us to something lovestruck. "Oh, Leo! I didn't know you were back!"

"Shit, hide me, hide me!" Leo murmured in fear as he hid behind (y/n), who rolled her eyes.

"Such bravery."

Stan squinted his eyes. "Guys, would it be wrong to punch a child?"

"I've got this." Hey, Pacifica, how's that whole 'Your family being fraud' thing working out for ya?"

"Great, actually! That's the thing about money, it makes problems go away!" She smirked, her hands on her hips.

Mabel only smiled. "Well, it can't buy you skill!!! You walked into the game of a mini golf champion!!!"

"Hah, Sergei!!!" Pacifica snapped her fingers, a man walking over to be beside her. "This is Sergei, my trainer."

"The sportolympics had mini golf once. I took gold!!!" He yelled as he showed his gold medal.