💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳

~~~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~~~

That morning, Dipper was woken up by a very excited Mabel, who forced him out of bed and dragged out of the room, saying she had a surprise.

It was only around seven in the morning, and he was so tired that his vision was blurry, and was having trouble to not fall asleep, but Mabel's screams did a good job of keeping me awake. "Ahhhhhh!!! It's here it's here it's here!!!"

She finally stopped in front of a door, turning to him with a wide smile. "Okay, so I was just opening random doors because I'm a creep when I found something amazing!!! Feast your eyes!!!" She opened the door, revealing a box filled with fireworks.

Dipper's eyes widened, a smile on his face. "Whoahoho!!!"

"Bro, bro, we're both thinking it!"

"Crazy rooftop fireworks party!!!"

"Not so fast, kids!!!" The two siblings froze as they heard Stan's voice from behind, seeing him glaring down at them. "There is no way on Earth you're setting off those dangerous illegal fireworks. ... without me."

Quickly getting dressed, they headed up to the roof with the fireworks, Stan handing the first one to Mabel. "Here you go, sweetie! Set something on fire for your Grunkle Stan!"

"I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!" She let go of the firework, which explodes in the air, all of them laughing as they stared in awe.

That's when they noticed the sheriff and his deputy walking over with serious expression, Blubbs speaking. "Hold on a minute, do you have a permit for those?!?"

"Uh..."

"Do you have a permit for being totally lame?!?" Stan yelled back, all of them laughing, including the police.

"Well, I can't argue with that! Carry on!" And him and Durland walked away.

Stab then let out a sigh. "Seriously though, we should probably clean this mess up."

Mabel paused for a second. "... With water balloons?"

"I don't see why not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper was running away laughing, stopping to throw a water balloon which gently landed near him, looking down in disappointment. "Seriously?"

Not even a second passed by when a water balloon hit his face, forcing him back as Mabel yelled in victory. "WOOOOO!!!"

Stan simply leaned back against his seat with a smile. "Ah, this is what Saturday's are for. Doing dumb things forever!"

"Dumb things forever!!!" The twins both jumped into a big pile of water balloons, all laughing as Stan avoided the droplets.

Mabel then raised her popsicle with a smile. "To Grunkle Stan!!! Not just a great uncle!!!"

"The greatest uncle!!!" Dipper finished for her before they both threw a water balloon at him.

With a laugh, he stood up. "Alright, alright, I'll tell ya. It's unnatural for kids to get along as well as you do!"

"Haha, don't worry!!! We just still got plenty of summer left to drive each other crazy!!!" Mabel hugged her brother tightly, who pushed her away and caused a water balloon to land flat on her face.