⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna say.. B5." I looked up from my side of the board. Mabel and I were playing battle ship in our room as (y/n) and Leo watched since it was raining pretty heavily outside.

"Miss!!" She placed a figure down. "Muap!!"

"I don't think you're playing this right."

"My money's on pig girl." (y/n) said as she took out a single dollar, making me glare at her.

"Kids, come quick!!!" We heard Stan yell from downstairs.

We saw him sitting on his couch watching tv and laughing. "I need you to laugh at this with me!"

Gideon was on the tv, dancing and singing as creepy as we remembered. "Who's cute as a button and always your friend? Little G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!"

"Lil' Gideon!"

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, Gideon."

Mabel turned to me. "Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?"

"How could we forget?" (y/n) replied as she crossed her arms. "He nearly killed us."

Leo turned to us with a confused expression. "What the heck have you all been through??"

"It's a long story." The three of us said in synch.

"He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack!" Stan complained as he glared at the tv.

Wendy then walked inside. "One time I called him stealing my moisturizer!"

Soos followed behind. "And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together!"

We all looked at the tv once more as Bud's voice narrated the commercial. "Come on down to Lil' Gideon's Tent of Telepathy! Opening soon at this location!"

It showed the Mystery Shack being crushed under the Tent Of Telepathy, sending a chill up my spine. "Uh, should we be worried about that?"

Stan waved his hand in dismiss. "Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed."

There was a sudden smash in another room, everyone staying quiet for a second before Wendy spoke. "You mean like, right now?"

We all ran to the office, seeing Gideon trying to guess the safe's code. Stan was the first to see, glaring at him. "Gideon!!!"

Gideon looked up, standing as he gave a confident grin. "Well well Stanford, my arch-nemesis! We seem to have entered a game of Cat'n'Mouse! But the question remains: Who is the cat and who is the-!"

"Soos, broom." As told, Soos gave Stan a broom.

"Oh no, not the broom!!!"

Stan was able to chase Gideon out of the shack with the broom, all of us laughing at the sight.

However, he only glared daggers at us as he spoke. "You mark my words, Stanford!!! One day I'm gonna get that combination!!! Once I steal that deed, you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!!!"