Fall Everything: Ch 43

Start from the beginning

He mind links his brothers to share his concerns, shrinking away from you as Namjoon leads you to the bathroom.

The rest gather around the kitchen bench, conversing in their minds.

"We have to tell her soon," insists Tae. "What if we don't tell her and she gets hurt? We could lose her!"

"We could lose her if we tell her," Yoongi says. His voice is soft and full of regret, "she isn't ready. She would panic".

"You don't know that!" Insists Jungkook.

"But you have seen how she reacts to us, to things that are strange to her. She is suspicious and that may lead to a bad place if we can't win her over" Jin says.

Jimin speaks to agree with his elders, sad at the fact that he could not disagree. Because on his life he wanted to tell you right now that you were their soul, were made just for them and they would do anything to protect you.

"Tae, Kookie, they are right. She is too suspicious and cautious. The way she questions us, I don't think she would take it well if we told her right now".

"But she is our mate," cries Tae.

"Tae," Hoseok starts, trying to calm his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder before his words are cut off.

"We know that," the voice of the absent leader resounds in their minds. The powerful presence presents a partial calm, but it's evident that he is anxious, "she looks distressed. The sight of blood on her hands, it has made her eyes shade over and her mind looks like it is retreated. I don't like it".

There is a long pause.

An uncomfortable flow of time that is broken by the even more uncomfortable words of Namjoon.

"We should take her home".

Well that shocks them all. Both sides of the argument lose their balance and fall into a state of confusion, neither side quite making sense of their leader's thoughts.

Although the younger members don't understand his motives, by the moon goddess they were onboard with this plan, yelling their agreement through the link, the strength of their cries almost sends the others into agony.

One member not only flinchs in pain, but upon opening his eyes he stumbles in shock. He can't see the kitchen and the five brothers he is standing with. Instead the sight that greats him is diluted blood spiraling down a basin where his hands hover above. No, they aren't his hands. They are nothing like his hands. And then his line of sight moves up to glance at the image of his brother reflected in a mirror, his eyes glazed in an indication that he is focusing on the link.

Jin gulps, "guys, um, something really strange is happening," he calls in a plea for assistance as his hands fell for the bench.

His legs draw him slowly too it. The odd sensation of trying to grab something he knows is in front of him whilst his eyes present him foreign images is disorienting to say the least.

One of his hands falls upon the bench, his other coming close. But as he moves to lean his weight upon the metal he losses his balance. The hand that was gliding in the air misses the benchtop by centimeters and would have sent him helplessly to the ground if his youngest brother had not caught him.

"Hyung?"
"Hyung!"
"What's wrong?"
"Huh?!"

Worried calls resound from besides him, but he can not see their origin.

"What happened," Namjoon speaks.

And Jin sees the wisper of words on his lips as his eyes twitch.

"I-I, my vision. I can't see properly. Something weird is happening," Jin tells them.

And just as a flurry of concerns, questions and confused remarks bombard his mind and ears, he sees his reflection in the mirror.

His eyes move away from his brother, landing upon the face before him. It isn't his reflection, it is her. He is seeing through her eyes.

"Oh, cinnamon," Jin says in a deep breath. That image confirms his suspensions. He thought the hands were yours, knew you were with Joon, but actually confirming this was still startling.

"Jin? What is wrong," questions a concerned Hoseok who has moved along with the rest to the side of their distressed brother.

"I am seeing through her eyes. Joon, the bathroom, (y/n). I can see it all," he tells them and they blink, processing the information.

"Uh, what? How?" Jimin sputters.

"It-it must be the bond," Taehyung says in a tone that questions its own validity.

Yoongi, confirms his suspicion, "it's the most likely conclusion. Further proof that we all react differently to it. We each seem to have manifested different abilities because of our bond with (y/n)".

"But why? Why would our connection to (y/n) be doing this? And these manifestations, what is the reason they are all different?" Jimin asks confused, desperatly seeking answers that will provide him with a sense of peace and reasurance.

"I don't know," replies Hoseok as Yoongi shrugs.

"And that is even more of a reaon to go home. We need to research this and make sure that our mate is okay," Namjoon states.

"Yes, I agree. Good point. We have got to take her home and find out what is happening. You guys can read dusty books whilst I keep (y/n) entertained," the youngest blurts, a wide smile growing across his lips as his imagination takes him to frolick in the meadows with his perfect mate.

"I am going with him, you know I don't like dust," Taehyung says with wide eyes whoes sole purpose right now was to avoid responsibility and allow him time with his mate.

At his brothers words Jungkook's picturesque imagination is shattered.

Yoongi and Hoseok still arn't sure, concerned for how you would react. Concerned how they would even manage to take you home without seeming like strange, untrustworthy idols who worked a side hustle as kidnappers.

But before they can state their concerns Jin speaks, "maybe we should go home. We don't know how the bond will react and keeping out of the spotlight, especially of the human world, is probably best for now. If something happens when we are in public.... I don't even want to think about it. And we can't even prevent it because we don't know what all these manifestations are and if they will stabilise and stay as they are. They could get worse. I think we should go home. Right now I can't see anything around me and if this were to happen when no one was around, then, I might end up sat helplessly on the floor for hours. Or worse, if I were out in public and someone recognised me....."

Jin's points make the members think. And as the eldest is now in agreement with their leader, the group decide that they should take you back to their home.

***

A/N
Hello 😁👋
OMG Dynamite is amazing. My heart and mind have been blown into oblivion. They all look so great and the song is so up beat and nice and I am just in love with it allllllll!!

By the way, I have decided to change the cover to the image below and once again thank @secretbangtn for providing me such beautiful covers for this story 💜💜💜💜

(I still have no idea what I am doing)